Preview : SW Mace Windu jedi Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple different shots you can see how the light can make the eyes IMO look darker or lighter. The top pic to me the whites look much whiter than the bottom pic.

Be thankful it doesn't look like this

abstractharmony said:
Now I love my Hasbro EP1 Mace.

Let's hear some love......
Yeah, I have some love for the Hasbro Mace. He just won't stand a chance against Sideshow Mace.

It's an excellent likeness.

SLJ's complexion is a bit more ashen than what is reflected by the paint job, and as occulum pointed out, the photo is a bit on the "hot" side.

After on the left, before on the right:

jlcmsu said:
Here are a couple different shots you can see how the light can make the eyes IMO look darker or lighter. The top pic to me the whites look much whiter than the bottom pic.

Excellent demonstration!!

I don't know what all the complaining is about. He has as much likeness as the previous releases do. But something is going on with his left ear. Is he wearing an earring or is the lobe just shaped lower than the right?

gdb said:
I believe all their hands are removable.

Oh, I know that, gdb. However, Mace lost his arm to Anakin, not just his hand. I'm wondering if Mace is a "definitive" AOTC-ROTS version like Kit, and if so if he'll feature a removable forearm akin to Anakin's.

Any chance of getting an answer on this one? ;)

Well, we are good guessers! I don't think there is a doubt the excluisve will be Jango's head now. BTW, I believe it is only his hand that is cut off :rolleyes:

Courtesy of filthyjawas over at RS.

mace021006windutake25on.jpg

And that mirrors what Frankenfan had already posted. The revision may be more accurate, but I don't think it really adds to the figure much. It could be that he has that complexion to match the body which I think is more important than getting the exact shade of skin color right.

Sideshow originally stated 8 or 9 figures the first year. At the rate they are pumping them out, we are going to have more than 9. Sounds good to me! Keep 'em coming Sideshow!!!!

Back