Preview : SW Mace Windu jedi Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can a picture with a completely different gamma value be used as a serious reference point? :rolleyes:

And if Sideshow has taken the page down, I'm glad I haven't closed it in my tab.

Andy did great.

DAMN! I wish we could have gotten Mace for the 1/4 PF line first. Personally, I think the 12" fig looks fine though.

captain sack said:
if so, that would make anakin's exclusive very lame, as i thought it should of been dooku's head.

May just be his helmet with the head/neck molded in place.

Now watch people pick Jango's helmet sculpt to pieces lol.

Darklord Dave said:

And this is a great sculpt - can't see how anyone can say it's "off".

Another great Bergholtz!​

I agree. This one rocks. I'm in! :banana :banana :banana :banana

Thanks Andy! I know I love seeing the blog pics. It's great to see and read what happens before these get into our hands.:cool:

Officially thrilled. One of my favorite characters, and the first out of my top ten most wanted figures from SSC. This is a definite buy for me. Jango's head, if that truly is the exclusive, isn't too much of a draw for me, but I suppose I'll try for it for continuity.

I wonder if he'll have a removable arm...

I like Mace Windu, I'll probably end up buying him. I notice that the overall makeup of the clothes looks very good---the other figures had the clothes seeming kind of large, but the clothes on Mace seem to fit perfectly. The look of the clothes is kind of weird though, I kind of suspect that it may be because of the lighting.

Mace looks sweet. Unfortunately, the dreaded "blood-shot eyes" have resurfaced with this figure. Let's hope they got toned down when released.

tomandshell said:
Link to the Preview at Sideshow

Goes on sale Monday morning, the 20th.

Every previous 12" priority pre order took place on a friday. Why would SSC change that tradition all of a sudden? I've seen in an other thread, that the next LOTR 12" (apparently Legolas - yippie!) is scheduled on friday 17th. Perhaps that is the reason why they chose to set Mace on Monday, because they didn't want to set two priority pre-orders on one day, and they didn't want to wait an other week for Mace Windu to go on sale. What's wrong with two priority pre-orders on the same day (hehe! Can you imagine)? The Wolverine comiquette is also set on a monday (Feb. 13th). Even if it's not really important what day a priority pre-order is happening, I don't like mondays, and I definitely prefer Fridays.

Back