Present Toys - Nucky Thompson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about these companies. They last two years and they die.

But what I don't get is why they are advertised here while the customs section has been shut down and we can't speak about the original sculptors or tailors... That's such a shame.

To be fair with Present toys, their first productions seems to be far superior to others like Redman which was about stealing Rainman's and Iminime works and now Present Toys is stealing from all the others lol Let's see if this eventually comes out

But what I don't get is why they are advertised here while the customs section has been shut down and we can't speak about the original sculptors or tailors... That's such a shame.

The customs section was shut down because Sideshow got demanded it. I'm sure they were upset about the bootleg threads as well, but after Dave stopped it, they pulled their funding anyway. So I imagine the customs section could come back, but it's alive and well elsewhere, and people seem happy with the setup the way it is.

There's no rule that says you can't speak about sculptors or tailors.

I don't care about these companies. They last two years and they die.

To be fair with Present toys, their first productions seems to be far superior to others like Redman which was about stealing Rainman's and Iminime works and now Present Toys is stealing from all the others lol Let's see if this eventually comes out

The Customs section moved to CustomOneSixth.com at the time, and I think at this point I think it'd be a pain to bring it back into this site. I don't think there's any problem just talking about those customizer in other threads here, no one gets modded or anything.

So I saw that these guys are also releasing a Val Kilmer Doc Holiday. Looks pretty great.

Again ... they're using pics of the custom figure, so of course it's going to look great.

They have yet to actually release any product, as far as I know.

They have 20 outstanding preorders up. That’s as much as any three other 3rd party companies combined.

Even among licensed manufacturers that’s a lot:
EA70DE5B-570C-4BE7-B082-B442B9AB0DC8.jpeg

I'm surprised at the Star Ace and Big Chief numbers, I don't collect their stuff but usually browse the sites enough to have an idea of what's coming up.

BCS's number should be higher than that, I currently have ten pre-orders with them, and that doesn't count Commander Koenig, Flash Gordon, T-Shirt Flash, Ming, Dr No, Lady Penelope, Captain Black, Captain Blue, 'spectrum' Captain Scarlet, or Laurel and Hardy.

They've also released a grey suit Michael Corleone.

Not only did they release Django, Candie, and Michael, but they all came out on time and looked identical to the preorder pictures in hand.

So what happened to this? Wasn't it supposed to come out a year ago?? And what happened to the teaser of Jimmy Darmody and Richard Harrow? I would kill for Jimmy and Richard figures!

I hope these still get made. Nucky, Jimmy and Richard will look great next to other noir characters, even Blade Runner or Burton's Batman films. I'd even buy figures of the late Michael Kenneth Williams (Chalky White), Margaret Thompson, Gyp Rosetti, Gillian Darmody and Nelson Van Alden.

So what happened to this? Wasn't it supposed to come out a year ago?? And what happened to the teaser of Jimmy Darmody and Richard Harrow? I would kill for Jimmy and Richard figures!
I saw on Facebook that it's coming soon but not sure how soon. There's actually a Harrow sculpt on eBay which I think indicates that Harrow is coming also

Last edited:
Back