PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

My vote goes to sculpted hair. I don't mind real hair when done right but the truth is the kind of hair that the Bride needs, which has a bit of waves, curls and general grunge to it will need to be sculpted as it's just too hard to pull off with real hair. Even Hot toys can't do it. The hair they use is way too thick and any time you can see the hairline plugs it looks awful.

I didn't mind Silk Specter because she had bangs and a really straight hairdoo. But look at how terrible Sara Connor looked which is essentially the same hair. Awful. even with gel and weathering it looked like crap.

Anyway I know iminime will discover the best option and go in that direction.

Was there ever a 1/6 yellow Kawasaki Ninja made by New Ray or any other company?

Any idea when we'll get a better pic of the painted up Bride with sculpted hair?

Any idea when we'll get a better pic of the painted up Bride with sculpted hair?

Ive seen the painted up bride. It looks great. It was hairless at the moment. But soon... soon.

don't think so...only ducatii made a yellow bike as i recall...

My vote goes to sculpted hair. I don't mind real hair when done right but the truth is the kind of hair that the Bride needs, which has a bit of waves, curls and general grunge to it will need to be sculpted as it's just too hard to pull off with real hair. Even Hot toys can't do it. The hair they use is way too thick and any time you can see the hairline plugs it looks awful.

I didn't mind Silk Specter because she had bangs and a really straight hairdoo. But look at how terrible Sara Connor looked which is essentially the same hair. Awful. even with gel and weathering it looked like crap.

Anyway I know iminime will discover the best option and go in that direction.

You took the thoughts right outta my head. It works well for Baby Doll and Catwoman because of their pin straight do's and they have goggles and headbands to help the situation. Beatrix's hair is layered and a little wild and I can't see it being replicated well with real hair at all.

No wonder I couldn't find one then. Cheers.

I guess the figure alone might be nice enough. Sword in one hand, bike helmet in other :yess:

Was there ever a 1/6 yellow Kawasaki Ninja made by New Ray or any other company?

don't think so...only ducatii made a yellow bike as i recall...

No wonder I couldn't find one then. Cheers.

I guess the figure alone might be nice enough. Sword in one hand, bike helmet in other :yess:

I went ahead and got the Ducati by New Ray. It looks close enough and is really nice quality. Only $28 too:yess:

u4eza6a6.jpg
yde3e7ep.jpg
sagu4y7a.jpg

I think rooted hair could be a real winner here! But I'm fine with sculpted as it'll better match Lucy's figure (Oren).

Incredible likeness wow. Looks a great set for KIll Bill fans. :D

Yeah, something about the eyes. Reminds me of after she did the exploding heart punch thing on Bill. Like, she had to be aggressive and hurt someone, though she didn't really want to. I do think it fits the character at several times in the film.

I think I'm that much more disappointed I missed out on VIP membership now.

that is a awesome likeness!

Back