PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to stir things up or cause a commotion but this is a tad of an uneasy feeling to me, is there anyway to get a refund and order through iminime.net? I would feel more comfortable about that...

There's no need to feel uneasy. Will we refund the money once we have the payment solution fixed. Denny is helping me. He wants you to pay through cinemascale. So just sit tight. The money is there.

They should cost low too, simple good cut suits and a multi-pack discount. I could see myself buy the whole team if its well priced!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There's no need to feel uneasy. Will we refund the money once we have the payment solution fixed. Denny is helping me. He wants you to pay through cinemascale. So just sit tight. The money is there.

Ok, hopefully this happens soon because I am always uneasy about PO payments haha thats just me.

Guys, give wake a break... It will resolve, he has chosen the safest way that exist for payment in the world today. No matter what - customer money is always safe with paypal. Lets give him some space. I have not ordered one yet, but i would not worry too much even if i did.

If we keep raising that one concern again and again it is only going to get chaotic. Lets give one or two working days on this. Scribing and worrying wont change anything.

Guys, gave wake a break... It will resolve, he has chosen the safest way that exist for payment in the workd today. No matter what customer money is always safe with paypal. Lets give him some space. I have not ordere one yet, but i would not worry too much even if i did.

If we keep raising that one concen again and again it is only going to get chaotic. Lets give one or two working days on this. Scribing and worrying wont change anything.

I appreciate all Wake does and I like him but when it comes to my money I handle it different then perhaps you do and if I show concern I have every right to, obviously this is out of Wake's hands at the moment but me expressing my opinion on the matter is my own business and perhaps I should of pm'd wake my concerns but these issues were being addressed here so I didn't see it as something that would stir chaos haha.

^^^ i am not saying dont get concerned. Also you have all the right to express concern. I am no body to advise otherwise and thats not my intent. All, i am saying is that he has been upfront and honest and indicated the problem at hand and its only fair to give a day or two worth of resolution leeway...

Dint mean it to sound any other way!

I apologize for the inconvenience on paypal issue which is so sudden.

I am sure WAKE will take care of this as professional and I also give something compensation on this inconvenience.

The reason that CS is here is to take care better instead of me for USA collectors.
therefore, I wish you don't panic and I know it's a bit inconvenience, but it could be a kind of step to go up.

Recently, I have heard same kind of issues with paypal among many other Korean companies which have been doing business for so many years with good reputations.

someday, maybe iminime will also go for other payment method.(recommend one if possible)
The paypal charge is too high(including transit : it's nearly 6.5%)

anyway, I appreciate very much for your kind cooperation regarding refund and reset up things.

Let's give Wake to handle it over.

thanks

Denny

^^^ i am not saying dont get concerned. Also you have all the right to express concern. I am no body to advise otherwise and thats not my intent. All, i am saying is that he has been upfront and honest and indicated the problem at hand and its only fair to give a day or two worth of resolution leeway...

Dint mean it to sound any other way!

No problem I realized I responded to your comment too abruptly, my apology and I realize you are just trying to keep things from getting crazy haha.

Paypal's a pain--I sell a lot, so I know how the fees can hurt--but it's easy, convenient, and safe for customers (assuming you don't have to wait over 45 days to get something). For that reason, it's really the only game in town for online transactions. Having said that, since folks lose paypal protection by waiting 6 months or so with a typical Iminime release, it might not be a stretch to start asking people to pay via Money Order or concealed cash. So long as the money gets to the person you are paying, customers are really in the same boat as going through Paypal at that point.

No problem I realized I responded to your comment too abruptly, my apology and I realize you are just trying to keep things from getting crazy haha.

No worries boddy, i have one problem or the other every morning when i wake up in the company i work for, somehow i have realised 90 pct problems go away automatically, the remaining 10 pct are a bomb but worrying doesnt solve them either. No offences taken, none given!

Wake... Keep up the good work, we are with you buddy!!!

I am exploring a payment module system that will allow payment from credit and debit cards since as Sam points out the terms of service aren't compatible with Iminimes business model

cinemascale.com will be down until i move the site over to a more robust system. Pardon are dust! Im already on top of it!

cinemascale.com will be down until i move the site over to a more robust system. Pardon are dust! Im already on top of it!

No sweat. Good luck with the resolution. We will hang in for updates.

Okay guys, I am currently working hard. I now have a plan and I am vigorously pursuing it but because of bureaucratic issues the earliest things will be transfered is in about weeks time. But I will have every thing setup more or less by this time thursday. At which time I will supply everyone with what they need (refund of course) so that the order can simply be placed again on the new store. Because of this inconvenience I am going to offer everyone a 20$ per fullset credit just to keep your business and confidence! That's going to come out of my modest percentage so please bear with me and continue your support! Thanks!

I want to mention the new system will take payments from Credit cards and debit cards and avoid Paypal and their notoriously un-1/6-friendly terms of service.

In the meantime Im re-implementing the site just as a browsing experience.

I want to mention that any orders previous to 10/10/2013 should be ok to proceed as normal. No need to reorder. Really this just means that with the exception of 1 or 2 orders its mostly related to deadly vipers.

Good luck with the fix Wake...I was gonna ask about the Space Monkeys Orders (if I needed to re order again, I ordered awhile ago)....was going to wait till the dust settled a bit before asking...but I think you just answered my question.

Good on you Wake for offering a credit. Thats how you do business. Ran into a problem and took care of it. All these early bumps will be worth it when CinemaScale is running strong.

I for one am very glad the ordering system will be streamlined and releases will have solid product photos before Pre Order

I personally rather pay via PayPal than credit cards. My PP has funds in it and I don't like charging things when not necessary.

Is it cool to pay a direct invoice to you? It can still be itemized and detailed in the description and PayPal wouldn't have a problem with that

Back