PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

Paint it already :panic:

Looks good :D

But I've thought that before with unpainted sculpts (in general, not only iMiniMe), only to have it look different to what I might have imagined, when painted.

You can do it iMiniMe. Impress me :hi5:
1009823_581836545214310_23028618_n.jpg

But I've thought that before with unpainted sculpts (in general, not only iMiniMe), only to have it look different to what I might have imagined, when painted.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

The sculpt looks amazing, just hoping the painted up product looks just as good. Been looking forward to a spot on KB Beatrix for years now & this can be it! :panic:

It's funny how it works like that. Likeness has nearly as much to do with the paint as it does with the sculpt. We've seen the fast improvement a hundred times over on every SS Star Wars piece with a good repaint and we've seen tons of other similar cases.

And it's not always a "bad" paint job that throws it off. Rainman, who is an amazing painter, sometimes adds a lot of "style" to a sculpt with his paint. I have an unpainted Vince from him and the raw sculpt has a great likeness. It's going to be interesting to see what another top painter can do with it.

I could not be happier with how this is shaping up, one of the very few characters still missing from my collection!

I can't wait for this to become available. The sculpt looks amazing. I will be glad when Denny confirms the outfit.

Look forward to see the photos with paint app, this is a must buy for me.

The sculpt looks amazing, just hoping the painted up product looks just as good. Been looking forward to a spot on KB Beatrix for years now & this can be it! :panic:
This is so exciting :panic:
It's funny how it works like that. Likeness has nearly as much to do with the paint as it does with the sculpt. We've seen the fast improvement a hundred times over on every SS Star Wars piece with a good repaint and we've seen tons of other similar cases.

And it's not always a "bad" paint job that throws it off. Rainman, who is an amazing painter, sometimes adds a lot of "style" to a sculpt with his paint. I have an unpainted Vince from him and the raw sculpt has a great likeness. It's going to be interesting to see what another top painter can do with it.
There are some talented painters in here like SilentSurfer & Skiman, but iMiniMe paint app is right up there I reckon. Not sure how much you could improve upon what they are offering. But I think someone like you, & a bunch of others I've seen who have the money to throw at these custom figures, & actually have other painters works 'in hand' would know better than a spectator like me :D

My 1/6 collection is lacking in good looking female representation. Bring it iMiniMe.

I don't know if theres a list yet but please, put me down for one!

i just got my Bateman and pre ordered Tyler Durden and now this my dreams are coming true
thank you iminime!
the headsculpt looks perfect i can't wait!

head painting : testing
sword : WIP
costumes : WIP

mid September to end to completing

thanks

dennt

Back