PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about getting one before, but then I think I'd have that feeling of it not being screen accurate bugging me. Does make a cool looking display though.

Am I imagining things, or did Wake say he was getting a bike made for him?

Yup. Now I'm thinking about getting a bike for her. I guess the exact bike isn't out there but the yellow Ducati or one of those others will do the trick

LOL. You will argue till the cows come home because the shoe laces are the wrong color but now 'the yellow ducati or one of those other will do the trick'?!? LMAO
:lol:

I was thinking about getting one before, but then I think I'd have that feeling of it not being screen accurate bugging me. Does make a cool looking display though.

Am I imagining things, or did Wake say he was getting a bike made for him?

Nope. My custom bike was for Daryl.

I knew about Daryl's bike (crazy cool project BTW). I guess I was imagining it then.

LOL. You will argue till the cows come home because the shoe laces are the wrong color but now 'the yellow ducati or one of those other will do the trick'?!? LMAO
:lol:

I don't really recall making a big deal of the laces. I forget if I even mentioned them at all (although I do agree with others that things like that shouldn't be overlooked). I DO make a big deal out of very valid, very necessary things..... like metal swords. You're welcome :wave

And those 1/6 bikes are like 40 bucks so I don't expect the world from of them. I do have MUCH higher expectations of things I'm spending MUCH more money on :)

Since we're back on the shoelaces again, I admit, I might blame you a bit Wake for that. Whether it's rightfully placed or not. I guess because I expected you to bring it to iMiniMe's attention.

Since we're back on the shoelaces again, I admit, I might blame you a bit Wake for that. Whether it's rightfully placed or not. I guess because I expected you to bring it to iMiniMe's attention.

:exactly:. He gets these things in hand to photograph. No one sees the flaws up-close and hands on better than him. I though that bringing inaccuracies to Denny's attention was part and parcel of his involvement. But it looks like pointing out areas that could use improvement is still our job (i.e. the BrBa thread)

Re: [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Plus I think I was the one that initially pointed it out way back, & assumed from the response that it would be taken care of :slap
Are the shoe laces sculpted?

Will the shoe lace colour be corrected?

What does the inside of the helmet look like? I want to know if it looks like an empty helmet when it's off, or if it has a joint to connect to the neck, or if it actually acts like a real helmet, & goes over the hairless sculpt.
The laces are sculpted. Color can be corrected I'm sure. The helmet is a solid resin piece with a joint to allow for mounting on a body.
If I was more comfortable & skilled at doing self mods to pricey figs, it might not be such a big deal, but I'm not. What's even more disappointing is that I wanted to buy a pair with corrected shoelaces, but I wasn't even able to do that because of the limited #. Even giving money to iMinime couldn't solve it :lol I don't know the exact price, but shipping the shoes to someone to get a repaint, sounds like it might be a pricey hassle.

:exactly:. He gets these things in hand to photograph. No one sees the flaws up-close and hands on better than him. I though that bringing inaccuracies to Denny's attention was part and parcel of his involvement. But it looks like pointing out areas that could use improvement is still our job (i.e. the BrBa thread)

You don't hear about the flaws I find and have corrected.

...nor do you hear me asking "why can't these figs walk on water" so IDK where you're coming from with that horse s__t. In case you haven't noticed I've been showering these with praise and you're suggesting (again) that I complain about "little" things. Things I suggest are never unreasonable or minuscule as I'm aware of what's within the capabilities if the producers, and I know what are feasible things that I'd like to see included (as a paying customer) in an expensive high end custom set. I think you've been around long enough to know that I'm not the only one who "argues till the cows come home" over "minutiae" :rolleyes2. You used to be cut from the same cloth but I guess $430 barebones figs are acceptable for you now. Here's hoping for 20% increases after every release! :pray:

Mike you need to stop with the persecution complex bro… I just made a comment pointing out the irony of someone who typically writes lengthy posts detailing the smallest inaccuracies going ahead and buying a bike for his figure that isn't the correct model let alone the correct make.

And I know you don't like my standing with Denny… you've made that perfectly clear not only to me but also by going behind my back on a couple of occasions with the express purpose of undermining me. Thankfully those you went to understand loyalty.

Omar, you need to STOP publicly antagonizing your best customers and expect them not to retaliate. Persecution complex? you deliberately scoff at something and try to embarrass the guy who absolutely has been the strongest supporter of the company and this release in particular.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. Obvious unwritten rule number one of business... Try not to publicly insult and talk down to your best customers.

Im not overtly or purposefully trying to insult anyone dude. I just thought it was ironic. It was a ribbing… the fact that he took my joke personally is not my fault. But I guess I have learned a lesson… I can't even joke on here with anyone.

I don't know if you noticed, Mike (ferraro), but Its not like I'm around here very often anymore. I stick to answering questions for the most part for this very reason. Because everything gets blown out of proportion.

Maybe I'll just make a second anonymous account to do all the RIBBING and COMMENTING I like!?

(I'm kidding btw. THAT WAS A JOKE. IS IT CLEAR THAT I WAS JOKING?)

Mike you need to stop with the persecution complex bro… I just made a comment pointing out the irony of someone who typically writes lengthy posts detailing the smallest inaccuracies going ahead and buying a bike for his figure that isn't the correct model let alone the correct make.

And I know you don't like my standing with Denny… you've made that perfectly clear not only to me but also by going behind my back on a couple of occasions with the express purpose of undermining me. Thankfully those you went to understand loyalty.

Persecution complex :lol. You're buggin' bro. Given our exchanges publicly and via PM it came across more as a dig than a joke. If it came from someone else I'd likely take it very differently.

I'd think that the mentality would have been obvious but since it wasn't I'll explain. Those bikes are +/- $40!!! Yes I don't mind throwing something like that in my collection here and there as a spoof if it looks cool and it's cheap enough. If it were a $1000 custom work that I was interested in buying... yes... I'd have rightfully high expectations and want to see all the T's crossed and I's dotted. Who knows, maybe I'd even make some lengthy suggestions if I saw a laundry list of things that were overlooked.

And what are the "smallest inaccuracies" in your definition now? Missing 3M's on gas masks? Colors, shapes, sizes or designs of outfits & accessories? Physiques and heights of characters? Discluding important accessories? Things that others have done before correctly? Things that aren't soooo out of reach to acheive? Last I checked this was high end 1/6 collecting which is pretty much ALL ABOUT THE SMALL DETAILS!

And I know all about loyalty. I've been loyal to Denny since his first release. Chili just said it best. I'd like to believe that it's guys like him, his brother, myself and a clan of others that have been supporting Iminime from day one... taking the bad with the good... which is what got the company over their first hurdles and brought them to where the are today. And we're still here

Last edited:
Hello guys! I believe it was the last person to receive Angry Bride and O-Ren. Arrived only this week, but I am well pleased. I regret not having done the update of katanas, but ... ok! I had bought the set Dx Bride and arrived missing the helmet, it was a big disappointment, I'm waiting for Denny send me it! I took some pictures, I hope you all enjoy! Whoever wants to see others are on my Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fabianoscanc/

14000019520_67c789c758_h.jpg 14186699835_0145886503_h.jpg 14206851593_e7efe162bc_h.jpg 14186742225_ffd0dc33b0_h.jpg 14000054800_4e92bbb834_h.jpg 14186717204_8f6da53f8e_h.jpg 14183470871_1d6619d42f_h.jpg14163614486_72d09e2609_h.jpg

Hello guys! I believe it was the last person to receive Angry Bride and O-Ren. Arrived only this week, but I am well pleased. I regret not having done the update of katanas, but ... ok! I had bought the set Dx Bride and arrived missing the helmet, it was a big disappointment, I'm waiting for Denny send me it! I took some pictures, I hope you all enjoy! Whoever wants to see others are on my Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fabianoscanc/

The rest of you're gallery is awesome too :clap. Good stuff!

Back