Premier Toys Wasteland Gladiator 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice before but the jacket is inaccurate the sleeve doesn't have a zipper and the jacket pockets are wrong man just my luck.

1/6 scale wasteland gladiator collection features:

highly realistic head shape
-dark brown short hair sculpture. The
head shape is specially hand-painted
-1/6 scale body, 30 joint points
-about 30 cm high
-5 (5 ) Interchangeable hands (left and right hands with gloves), including:-one
(1) double gloved hand
-one (1) right hand gun
-one (1) open right hand only
-one (1) left hand knife

clothing :
-One (1) black tarp coat
-a black undershirt
-a pair of black knee trousers
-a shoulder strap belt
-one (1) pair of black boots and a metal leg

Weapon:
-a sawed short Double-barreled shotgun
-two (2) shotgun shells
-one (1) boot knife with sheath strap

Accessories:
one (1) Australian bulldog
-one (1) adjustable wrench
-one fire hydrant wrench
-one axe
-one (1) sub binoculars
- the base support

View attachment 535604

I noticed that the description states that included is a "base support" which I assume to mean a display base/stand. I don't see it included in the photos, though.

Curious if it's a diorama type of base/stand (dusty asphalt road, for example) or a simple black stand, in which case we can all replace it with one of Hot Toy's multi-use "desert footprint" Star Wars bases... :lol

I have to say that it will be very cool to "finally" have a Mad Max (in some form) on display. Like Indiana Jones, we'll probably be tweaking it for years but at least he will be on the shelf.

Now if only we could only get a "Diehard" John Mcclane and a "The Thing" MacReady... I think I could pretty much retire from 1/6th scale... :wink1:

I have to say that it will be very cool to "finally" have a Mad Max (in some form) on display. Like Indiana Jones, we'll probably be tweaking it for years but at least he will be on the shelf.

Now if only we could only get a "Diehard" John Mcclane and a "The Thing" MacReady... I think I could pretty much retire from 1/6th scale... :wink1:
Mondo announced they will be making a 1/6 MacReady, as for McClane... :impatient:

Word from OSK is that this is being released in a few days!!! That was fast and I'm excited to get this finally I'll own a mel Max. I just hope they fixed the jacket details and added more gloved hands.

Word from OSK is that this is being released in a few days!!! That was fast and I'm excited to get this finally I'll own a mel Max. I just hope they fixed the jacket details and added more gloved hands.
I saw that as well. Great news! That will be a really quick turn-around between pre-order and shipment. Outside of EXO-6, I haven't seen that in a long time.

Premier still looks like the best of the three... although, as always, we'll probably need all 3 to make a solid Max...

Premier Toys..........................Present Toys......................Dark Toys...............................no Toy

Premier, Present, Dark Toys + Max 12-13-21.jpg

With the flood of figures releasing this 4th quarter, this is one that I'm most looking forward to. (Premier Toys)
No joke I heard 4 of my preorders are being released soon. One invoice already sent. But out of them all I really am curious to see what this Max looks like.

Mad Max has been one of my grail figures forever. Having one release (even if some tweaks are needed) is a dream come true. Having "2" others in the pipeline, as Wor-Gar mentioned earlier, will allow some easier tweaking (hopefully).

Now we need Jazz Inc. to start working on Max's car... :lecture

I received & payed my invoice yesterday, so it will probably ship in the next days.
One of my grail figures for years, fingers crossed I picked up the better version of the 3 offerings.

Back