Predict the Weekend Box Office - The Force Awakens Edition - No Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know The Force Awakens numbers are impressive so far, but don't count out The Chipmunks: The Road Chip yet :rotfl

I was expecting a bigger opening to be honest, considering JW...one of the worst modern films of all time made $208.8 million... :dunno JW global opening still made more....somehow.

One thing to consider globally, however, is that TFA hasn't opened in China yet. Jurassic World opened in China the same weekend as most everywhere else, which contributed almost $100 million to the opening totals for it. Of course we don't know how TFA will do in China yet, but it sure is impacting its opening weekend numbers some, at least.

One thing to consider globally, however, is that TFA hasn't opened in China yet. Jurassic World opened in China the same weekend as most everywhere else, which contributed almost $100 million to the opening totals for it. Of course we don't know how TFA will do in China yet, but it sure is impacting its opening weekend numbers some, at least.

:exactly:

Took the words out of my mouth.

Back