Predict the Weekend Box Office - The Force Awakens Edition - No Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20130223-133738.jpg

I can´t speak on domestic terms for you guys, but worldwide...it COULD beat Cameron´s Avatar.
Meaning over 2.8 billion.

BUT...that sure is tough one...

I can´t speak on domestic terms for you guys, but worldwide...it COULD beat Cameron´s Avatar.
Meaning over 2.8 billion.

BUT...that sure is tough one...

even if they resort to nightly virgin sacrifices....

that would hurt their odds even more.

For the few that just can't seem to grasp it, this is merely a fun exercise for those that are interested, if you don't care, don't take part. Kind of like at the office when a co-worker has a Baby and people bet/guess the time born, sex, weight, and height. Same thing, you don't rudely butt in at the office and comment on how you don't care, do you? Or are you just an anti-social troll that they keep locked up in the basement away from the general population?

Unless you're a moron, generally people don't bother to comment on things they don't care about.

Last edited:
I think by Sunday it'll be around $220 million domestic. I don't know if it'll unseat Avatar (why the hell is that movie so loved?), but it'll end up top 3 all time when all is said and done.

$260 million on weekend- will be #3 all time .....key is once the true hardcores see it these first two weeks how much will it drop off.
Cameron may stil hold onto #1

that is the key. you need alot of the hardcore fans to see this ALOT! I would be interested to see drop off over the next month as well.

Either way, this movie is going to make a ton of movie.

Back