Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my new classic predator bio
DSCN3137.JPG
DSCN3138.JPG
DSCN3125.JPG
DSCN3126.JPG

bad idea getting this now? or is this basically p1 remake? since they include the non battle damaged helmet

bad idea getting this now? or is this basically p1 remake? since they include the non battle damaged helmet

Never a bad idea picking this guy up. Will take some work to make it P1 if that is your goal, but a beautiful piece and so far no hints a revisited P1 is coming. It could be years away even if it does come.

Never a bad idea picking this guy up. Will take some work to make it P1 if that is your goal, but a beautiful piece and so far no hints a revisited P1 is coming. It could be years away even if it does come.

I was thinking that they basically used this figure to stand in for the p1, since they already released p2, and now moved on to avp

My classic predator's "gold rings" on all dreadlocks has faded a lot (say 90%), to the point that it become almost similar to the Colour of the dreadlocks . I kept it sealed after opening once.

does anyone else experience this?

how to fix it ?

Back