Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for loose Classic!

no base/stand
no mandibles
no BD mask
no hologram
box is optional

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP :lol :wave

So this Classics Predator is NOT the Arnold one version 2.0...it is the Predators 'captive' Predator...has there only been one version so far of Arnold's Predator?

So this Classics Predator is NOT the Arnold one version 2.0...it is the Predators 'captive' Predator...has there only been one version so far of Arnold's Predator?

Thats correct. Waiting for HT to release 2.0. I sure as hell hope they will but I got the classic just in case that doesnt happen (still prefer the classic over jungle ver 1.0 though, except the base). The best 1987 predator figure still has to be the NECA 1/4 though...I got it after the HT classic and it looks just like the movie mofo and costed me 1/4 the classic did.

Classic looks surprisingly good in the hands. He gives the impression of quality expensive things. Great figure. But if we talk about authenticity, or where it is not necessary. Certainly predator from Neca 1/4 has much better proportions, close to the film in 1987, but they had their own problems. Let's wait predator 1987 reissue of Hot Toys.
P:S I have compiled a custom of Dutch, put next with Classic .... i must say it looks funny. This Dutch without any problems would kick *** this predator in the beginning of the film.

Last edited:
classic is still my favorite hot toys predator so far, until elder 2.0 is released, then he will take his place.

Hey guys quick question i just received my classic pred today in the mail it was purchased as like new from amazon when it arrived it looked pretty good the dreads were faded so i had to repaint them but other than that i was pretty happy then i gently moved his shoulder cannon a few times to see how it articulated and it snapped right in the middle. I was just wondering if it was probably broke by the previous owner or if this is just a fragile piece of the figure im not stranger to fixes ive gone through my fair share of super glue and i have it pretty well glued but its just annoying knowing that it will probably continually break now that it broke once thanks guys just curious if it was my fault or if i should give the guy a quick message on amazon because i assume like new doesnt me faded paint on the dreads that takes some time

Hey guys quick question i just received my classic pred today in the mail it was purchased as like new from amazon when it arrived it looked pretty good the dreads were faded so i had to repaint them but other than that i was pretty happy then i gently moved his shoulder cannon a few times to see how it articulated and it snapped right in the middle. I was just wondering if it was probably broke by the previous owner or if this is just a fragile piece of the figure im not stranger to fixes ive gone through my fair share of super glue and i have it pretty well glued but its just annoying knowing that it will probably continually break now that it broke once thanks guys just curious if it was my fault or if i should give the guy a quick message on amazon because i assume like new doesnt me faded paint on the dreads that takes some time
the cannon is a bit fragile, but not that fragile as you described, and as for the faded dread rings, as far as I know they're supposed to be that way, they were in the movie, all I've seen in reviews are faded , not bright gold.

the cannon is a bit fragile, but not that fragile as you described, and as for the faded dread rings, as far as I know they're supposed to be that way, they were in the movie, all I've seen in reviews are faded , not bright gold.

ok man thanks for the reply yeah i repainted them only because it looked like they were bronze at one point so i went and put some bronze on them but ive done it before it will refade in a month so no big deal with that and yeah the cannon must have been pre broke he must have fixed it and hoped i thought i broke it myself its alright though for the price i paid it was worth it now that the cannon is fixed or as fixed as possible what is the first day with a hot toys predator without needing some super glue lol it seems to happen always for me even if its something miniscule.

DAMN IT!!!!!! I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED BADASS FIGURE!!!:mad: Should be delivered Tuesday:impatient: Talk about Super Snail Mail:mad: Hopefully it'll arrive in Mint Condition:pray:

DAMN IT!!!!!! I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED BADASS FIGURE!!!:mad: Should be delivered Tuesday:impatient: Talk about Super Snail Mail:mad: Hopefully it'll arrive in Mint Condition:pray:

yeah i hope it does to last time i buy something "like new" just to save 40 bucks but hey it could have been worse

Got mine today and he's Awesome:D NEW still in the box SS Exclusive :') the only downside is the left Dreads next to the Plasma canister. They were pushed at a crap angle and are holding to that position.

Got mine today and he's Awesome:D NEW still in the box SS Exclusive :') the only downside is the left Dreads next to the Plasma canister. They were pushed at a crap angle and are holding to that position.

Where did you purchase yours from?

mines like that too, but I think futzing over time will help with it

It's a great fig, wonder how its not movie accurate like others have said
Looks pretty spot on to me

mines like that too, but I think futzing over time will help with it

It's a great fig, wonder how its not movie accurate like others have said
Looks pretty spot on to me

Yeah hopefully:) someone mention that in the movie he looked more Chunky(?) And this figure looks more athletic. But I'm not nitpicking cause this figure is awesome:)

Yeah hopefully:) someone mention that in the movie he looked more Chunky(?) And this figure looks more athletic. But I'm not nitpicking cause this figure is awesome:)
Meh, othe figs have bigger issues of scale than this one(rb spidey, large mos, small amazing spidey)

I think ht did a great job with the detail on this thing

Back