Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made him out of paper, cardboard and glue ect >_>

1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif
1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif

It IS amazing figure. The only bad thing about it, is I'm sure it'll have the same height as Berserker while he's tad smaller in the movie.

I really hope i can find a original p1 left gauntlet/bicep armor as it is the last piece i need to make a p1 ( i can make the side pouch myself ). I can see they are on ebay but the prices are always way over what i am willing top spend giving its only a 1cm piece of body armor im after.. Though i have a feeling the strap on the p1's bicep armor would snap trying to get it over the classic's gauntlet anyway. It would be nice if people made them. Asmuch as Classic is an awesome Predator figure im totally going to make Classic into a full fledged P1 and give him the original's jungle base and give the Camp base to Berserker (once i have all the bits to complete the p1)

Also, i was playing around for afew hours before and decided to take this snap

photo0001bj.jpg

/cocktease >_>

I have an extra elder 2 predaor bicep armor if someone is willing to make a recast of it to help everyone out with this badboy when it comes out.

Back