Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original Hot Toys Base vs Custom Jungle Base

Customvs_Original_Base_HT.jpg

Great work, this looks outstanding!!!

Took some pics of my shelf yesterday while focusing on my Marines, but had to take a minute to appreciate this guy again. The Classic Predator figure is by far the figure I have been happiest with 'straight out of the box'. So damn cool. Love this thing.

Took some pics of my shelf yesterday while focusing on my Marines, but had to take a minute to appreciate this guy again. The Classic Predator figure is by far the figure I have been happiest with 'straight out of the box'. So damn cool. Love this thing.

Yah classic is one of my favorite hot toys that I have. I love the new body and better paint aps. I even like him just a sliver more than the Hot Toys Predator 2. But to each his own.

I thought the City Hunter would improve on the Classic, but nope, the classic is still the better Predator figure! Love it :)

Great shot. You're right, Classic is the best out of the box Pred thus far. Although I like the CH version, it still isn't better than Classic. Especially if you mod the lens and give it bone trophies.

I agree and I have been looking for the trophies but so far no luck. I am thinking about getting City Hunter as well. I just barely got into the Predator line and I am really impressed with classic. He is very solid and heavy. I will have to post some pics with some of my other figures. He is one of my favorites.

I agree and I have been looking for the trophies but so far no luck. I am thinking about getting City Hunter as well. I just barely got into the Predator line and I am really impressed with classic. He is very solid and heavy. I will have to post some pics with some of my other figures. He is one of my favorites.

I got mine off a fellow boardie. I'm sure someone around here has a set you can get. You can get them individually on eBay but they of course are over priced.

I still want to get different arm ties since the MMS90 ties are too small to fit over the Classic's forearms.

My new project :
Custom "taller" Classic Predator :
-with new armor on the right thigh
-new biceps armor + "spring" wire
-mask lenses are replaced.
-custom suede pouch and straps
-custom jungle base.
-He is 1/4 of an inch taller than original HT version.

More close-up shoots: :woo
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741829.174532216035865&type=1&l=07f351345e

OJK7465.jpg

OJK7468.jpg

OJK7466.jpg

OJK7467.jpg

OJK7470.jpg

OJK7471.jpg

OJK7472.jpg

OJK7473.jpg

Wow that base is friggin insanely good.

the base is beautiful, and corrected hip armor is an excellent idea, mostly ignored )
must do that, too.

Jaw dropping gorgeous! Beautiful chairmanship!

Great work, this looks outstanding!!!

Thank you all. I appreciate that.

Last edited:
Back