Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic just might take Celtic's spot as my favorite collectible... then again, I probably shouldn't judge them in the same playing field, since Celtic gets bonus points for huge sentimental value.

I think so too. Especially the non damaged bio.
Really looking forward to getting this.
I love the netting, body paint, armor paint, etc..everyhing is perfect except for the head sculpt/paint. The Bio would have been much better if they didn't make the mesh so damn noticeable, but it's very nice.

Balrog you got any pics of your full cabinet? I see some Masterpiece TF boxes,something i also collect. Ive wondered how they would look displayed with my HT figures. Unfortunately I have no room for a cabinet at the moment or room for figs. Thanks

ok try to answer
maybe the damaged helmet can fit the old P1 i don't know to see that you need to remove the jaw glued into the helmet and i don't want to do that ;)
but i think it's possible maybe with minor modification

for the gauntlet the right one is removable
the left one not, because of the light up

you found the cinemaquette not accurate ? well for me it's the better representation of a predator
maybe because when i receive a figure i just appreciate it and say "woooowww what a cool figure "

and don't spend my time to search all the non accuracy point and watching movies frame by frame

i just love predator, all the predator, don't care if he have the mouth bigger or smaller in the movie

Damn! The left gauntlet is'nt removable??.:slap. then, swapping the left bicep armor from the old P1 gonna be dificult.. without breaking the strap :monkey4

Balrog you got any pics of your full cabinet? I see some Masterpiece TF boxes,something i also collect. Ive wondered how they would look displayed with my HT figures. Unfortunately I have no room for a cabinet at the moment or room for figs. Thanks

Sure mate :)

I'm in shuffle mode with the addition of a few new figs the past weeks, so everything's kind of crammed in right now. Will sort the whole thing out soon, probably time to take some of the Bayformers out.

027.jpg

Thanks. Thats a nice display,very clean looking. So the HTs are way bigger than the TF masterpieces? Id figured Optimus or Magnus would come pretty close. Just noticed the basses. You play?

You guys need to stop by Petco/Petsmart and pick up some of those rolled up paper jungle/rainforest/desert backgrounds for the Predators.

Your Mark V looks like its standing in two detolfs at the same time ..

Edit: O it is, didn't notice you left a panel out.

Face seems pretty pale across the pics shown, so that's a bit of a bummer. But other than that, I'm still psyched to get this in-hand. He looks damn good in Hanouman's pics.

what i was looking for was a link to get him like next week so i wouldnt have to wait to long, i already have him on pre-ordered from my local comic shop for 250 not a great price but ok i dont have to worry about it being stolen at my front door, i just go in and pick it up when it comes out.

Last edited:
Thanks. Thats a nice display,very clean looking. So the HTs are way bigger than the TF masterpieces? Id figured Optimus or Magnus would come pretty close. Just noticed the basses. You play?

Yeah Megs and V1 Optimus/Magnus are close enough to 12", the new scale MP's are tiny standing next to Hot Toys figs. Been playing bass for around 14yrs now, you a muso?

Your Mark V looks like its standing in two detolfs at the same time ..

Edit: O it is, didn't notice you left a panel out.

Yes, the only way to have the HOA bases lined up. Only waiting on MKII now... and then Monger. Where the f___ is he gonna go?!:thud:

Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pics.

My pleasure.

Back