Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Johnny McFarland has ^^^^ed off on holiday for two weeks and according to his sidekick Head office have agreed no Compensation or Refunds for any of these!!
NOW IM LIVID

Farrrrrrrrr to much time on your hands lol ..... yes i reckon its a return or someone who did not bother to ring them 500 times to get it shipped :banghead

I know :monkey2:monkey2

Looks like only the dedicated got there pred CM's then :lol

I keep going baaaaack and foooorth on this piece.

I want it one day... and the next I'd rather have something else.

Dilemmas dilemmas...

hmmm , very strange , mine is quite hard to pull apart takes a bit of pulling power... or maybe i need to go to the gym a bit more often lol, but there is no way it would drop off .....

hmmm , very strange , mine is quite hard to pull apart takes a bit of pulling power... or maybe i need to go to the gym a bit more often lol, but there is no way it would drop off .....

Yeah it's been varied, there's been a lot of complaints about the strength of some of the magnets, you must have a good one.

The magnet on mine is really poor aswell, bad news on the break,I packed the sides of mine with paper to stop any movement seems to do the trick.

Well anyone who has this cinemaquette be very careful with the left arm, I obviously hadn't put it in perfectly & the vibration from my front door closing made it fall & the hand snapped off. Thank God for super glue, I think the arm is too heavy for the magnet:(

Ah, that sucks Sonic :( glad to hear you managed to get it fixed though :rock

Ah, that sucks Sonic :( glad to hear you managed to get it fixed though :rock

As soon as I saw the arm on the floor I was in an instant bad mood but luckily the hand isn't completely attached to the arm, it's just glued on anyway so it was simple to fix. For the price I paid there should be no fragility in any of the parts:mad:

a safe but simple way of ensuring they never 'fall' off is by putting a dab of silicone where the magnets meet, once this has gone off they wont drop off but can still be pulled apart should it ever need to be packed away!

a safe but simple way of ensuring they never 'fall' off is by putting a dab of silicone where the magnets meet, once this has gone off they wont drop off but can still be pulled apart should it ever need to be packed away!

Good idea, Blu-Tack was all I could think of without just gluing it in, thanks man:rock

Dont get your hopes up they use Home Delivery Network for deliverys on these now.Make sure you get a tracking number from Play then call the number back in this thread for HDN to arrange your delivery with as soon as you can!They dont operate a timed service,If you miss their call you will be playing the waiting game!
Good luck!

Dont get your hopes up they use Home Delivery Network for deliverys on these now.Make sure you get a tracking number from Play then call the number back in this thread for HDN to arrange your delivery with as soon as you can!They dont operate a timed service,If you miss their call you will be playing the waiting game!
Good luck!

wise words :lecture:lecture:lecture

Back