Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.......so according to Johnny, hes waiting from 'higher up' to see how much compensation they are going to offer us, should know by the end of today.....as for regards to damaged ones, case by case, but.....he says as it seems most are damage from manufacture not transit, they are considering not selling Cinemaquettes in the future!

NOT GOOD

cunning stunt

you know if you swap the c with the st you get ........ :lol

Ughh Raider it was you who beat me to it!!! I had an agreed price with him for £900, he just had to get home and change the buy now tag, and you swooped in before he got home!! :crying:crying

Been trying to get a TX and T-800 for absolutely ages now!

lol sorry mate, he would not of sold for £900 as some guy from europe had offered him £999, so i agreed to match the price and pick it up from him to avoide transit damage.

But to rub salt in the wound a bit more i have a 10% off ebay voucher, so i ended up only paying £900 lol

Ok.......so according to Johnny, hes waiting from 'higher up' to see how much compensation they are going to offer us, should know by the end of today.....as for regards to damaged ones, case by case, but.....he says as it seems most are damage from manufacture not transit, they are considering not selling Cinemaquettes in the future!

NOT GOOD

im in the same boat with this, he says hes gonna ring me today with a price, but ive been after him for over a week on this and alst 3 times he said he would ring me back he never did and i ended up chaseing him, For a customer services manger hes quite bad.

lol sorry mate, he would not of sold for £900 as some guy from europe had offered him £999, so i agreed to match the price and pick it up from him to avoide transit damage.

But to rub salt in the wound a bit more i have a 10% off ebay voucher, so i ended up only paying £900 lol .

I think he was just saying that and playing a few of us to see what he could get, i too had the 10% voucher lol!!:banghead:banghead

HOT DOG! BO SELECTA! JIMINY CRICKET! and so on......

3283896033_41e38dbf47.jpg

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 10% back the very next day!

well the bu lls hit that i was given that they have to take it further up the tree as the standard discount is only £35, and with the price of the item and what it is , they need to work something out.

He said he would be ringing me today ! ! ! ! i wont hold by breath, it will end up me ringing him

finaly got a discount on this now, they wanted to give me a refund off £75, so i had a little argument over why people are being refunded diffrent amounts and hows he able to score the damaged on this item ...... i won in the end got 10% back :) :rock

finaly got a discount on this now, they wanted to give me a refund off £75, so i had a little argument over why people are being refunded diffrent amounts and hows he able to score the damaged on this item ...... i won in the end got 10% back :) :rock

Well done Raider.

How is your new T-X by the way?

Back