Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please take a pic of the shipping box next to a good size referance item so we know just exactly how lareg it is?

Thanks, I'd appreciate it! :D

good stuff mine is soooo much sweeter now I got 10% back for the magnet arm some scuffs I found my inconvinience and phone bill :)

lol well the first girl i spoke put me on hold and spoke to him, she came back and said they would just pick it up as he didnt want to speak to me, demanded to speak to him. He was a bit shy on the phone with me i got the feeling he though i wanted blood lol, he said not a problem about the discount and he needs talk to his manager and will ring me back tommrow.

Great news it arrived raider!!! :rock Sorry about the damage but it sounds like it could have been alot worse!! :)

yep i can live with the damage, like you said could be a lot worse

Nice one raider :rock! Im happy for you :D .
Sorry to hear of the damage, but it aint bad compared to other peoples :horror

yep one person had 8-9 faults on his :horror

the box is massive!I mean leave it outside and get charged council tax massive!
10% mate I was really happy with that !think they took into account how much I spend with them and i also said They would keep my custom now

I swear the ONLY reason I havent' jumped on this is because of all the reported damages...

It's a CM so that's very common. I had to send back every single CM I bought and the ones I received in return were only marginally better. My advice is to make sure you really want one of these statues before taking the plunge because to me they were more of a hassle due to their size and fragile nature.

the box is massive!I mean leave it outside and get charged council tax massive!
10% mate I was really happy with that !think they took into account how much I spend with them and i also said They would keep my custom now

i was sugested 10-15% to him, he also said replacment is not an option as the buyers cannont get hold of any more of these. i have proably spent 8-10k in the past with them and i have a good 2k on pre order so i dont think they will wanna lose my business too, well i hope not

shi t bags, mines got a bit of damage, its got a missing spike/ quill from his arm, its not in the box so this has been broken off in the factory ( luckly its where they painted a black spot so you dont even notice it, the worst one is there are 3 paint rubs right on the top of his crown one is about 1mm other 2 are small about 0.5mm . hmmmmm i supose with the horror storys thats not bad

may ring play.com over this and see what he has to say

Congrats on getting yours finally RAIDER. Sorry to hear about the damage, hopefully you can work something out with the retailer.

I am still dumbfounded as to how many of these had damage and flaws on them. Its a shame. Took me 3 replacements before I got one that wasnt damaged too much..........noticed I said "too much", still not perfect, but then again, what piece ever is right? Im just glad I have him - he's amazing as Im sure you can attest to :)

see if you can get a partial refund or something. After all the hassle with this thing they should do something.

Try and get something free.. :naughty
Its worth a try. :rotfl

Then again the free thing would probably get lost in the post or broken. :lol

Congrats on getting yours finally RAIDER. Sorry to hear about the damage, hopefully you can work something out with the retailer.

I am still dumbfounded as to how many of these had damage and flaws on them. Its a shame. Took me 3 replacements before I got one that wasnt damaged too much..........noticed I said "too much", still not perfect, but then again, what piece ever is right? Im just glad I have him - he's amazing as Im sure you can attest to :)

thanks, he was worth the wait :rock, i dont have a choice for a replacment so only got the part money back offer.

see if you can get a partial refund or something. After all the hassle with this thing they should do something.

Try and get something free.. :naughty
Its worth a try. :rotfl

Then again the free thing would probably get lost in the post or broken. :lol

lol ya play.com will put parcle force out of business with the amount of lost parcles they blame them for lol :D

Carnt wait to pick up my TX on sunday :rock

God I'm well thankful that mine turned up without any damage what so ever and I didn't even have to go through the torture of tracking it down for delivery....I feel very lucky.

God I'm well thankful that mine turned up without any damage what so ever and I didn't even have to go through the torture of tracking it down for delivery....I feel very lucky.

yep you were, but mine is not delivery damage its Factory damage as the broken spike is not in the box, so there QC thats stamped all over the box is not worth Sh it, My job is Quality Control at work and if i passed something this price off as good id have my as s fired lol

yep you were, but mine is not delivery damage its Factory damage as the broken spike is not in the box, so there QC thats stamped all over the box is not worth Sh it, My job is Quality Control at work and if i passed something this price off as good id have my as s fired lol

Raider, glad to see that you got your statue. sorry that is it borken ( quills ) listen call cinemaquette, and talk to george or scott, they can help you out. they were very good to me, and explained that if is was damaged or had broken quills, they would be more than helpful to fix it. they are good people! hope that helps you bro! good luck

Raider, glad to see that you got your statue. sorry that is it borken ( quills ) listen call cinemaquette, and talk to george or scott, they can help you out. they were very good to me, and explained that if is was damaged or had broken quills, they would be more than helpful to fix it. they are good people! hope that helps you bro! good luck

It is not possible to contact CM by phone if you are from the UK.

Raider, sorry to read that yours came damaged, but it doesn't sound too bad.

Congrats also on finally picking up your T-X. Can you keep us posted how it pans out?

i bought it in the UK mate, i can live with the damage still chaseing down the guy for a discount.

It is not possible to contact CM by phone if you are from the UK.

Raider, sorry to read that yours came damaged, but it doesn't sound too bad.

Congrats also on finally picking up your T-X. Can you keep us posted how it pans out?

thanks. yep ill be posting pics soon . infact im tempted to just post 2 for now but come sunday and the TX arives ill blow my camera up :banana

2 SMALL little pics till sunday then ............ well watch out :) ( had to rip down a bloody self for this guy now my 3 attakus star wars statues are homeless)

DSCF1417.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

Back