Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLOODY HELL I NOW JUST BOUGHT A TX, its been an expensive month, im gonna have to cut down on spending for at least 2 months now :( my CM collection is now complete :)

BLOODY HELL I NOW JUST BOUGHT A TX, its been an expensive month, im gonna have to cut down on spending for at least 2 months now :( my CM collection is now complete :)

Congrats buddy!!! I know how much you wanted the TX....goes without saying that we want pics and plenty of them! :lecture :duff

here is another shot of mine :)

3268602222_6cca0c4dbe_o.jpg
:)

:lol The endo said it first :D

Do you see the way they display it in the window, with the sun beaming on it :horror . That cant be good for it :nono :monkey2. Sometimes I think it is my mission to save it :lol You could get the birkenhead belfast ferry :naughty. Stick it in the car :huh :naughty

Yes mate it is tempting but more moolah than I am prepared to spend on it!Bought too much this week!Wolvie LSB just arrived and now need to order Sabretooth to match before he sells out at play.
Being in the window for god knows how long should give a 50% discount might get the missus to call them tomorrow use her Irish charms on em!

Yes mate it is tempting but more moolah than I am prepared to spend on it!Bought too much this week!Wolvie LSB just arrived and now need to order Sabretooth to match before he sells out at play.
Being in the window for god knows how long should give a 50% discount might get the missus to call them tomorrow use her Irish charms on em!

How is the wolverine LSB? :) Kinda thinking about getting it for a friends birthday

I was apprehensive buying it but its really cool! The textures are fantastic ,I have displayed the cowl next to him,looks really good and a definate recommendation if your a fan of snickt snickt man :)
Bargain at £80 from Play :chew

I was apprehensive buying it but its really cool! The textures are fantastic ,I have displayed the cowl next to him,looks really good and a definate recommendation if your a fan of snickt snickt man :)
Bargain at £80 from Play :chew

Thanks buddy :duff My friend really really likes the charactor so I might have to try and track him down...as it seems you got the last one from Play :lol

Back