Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that one in FP Belfast over Xmas and was tempted but missus was there and didnt have a hope!Well it would have been a nightmare to get over anyway!I would be happy to pay 5-600 but no more although i do love Alien.
Just gonna watch the market no rush got the main one I wanted!

I'm almost tempted to sell the alien in order to put towards this since I prefer it as a statue overall but even though it would take the aliens space I can't justify having such a huge predator piece with such little space.

dont knock a night out in manchester till you tryed it :D

:rock:rock:rotfl

I'm almost tempted to sell the alien in order to put towards this since I prefer it as a statue overall but even though it would take the aliens space I can't justify having such a huge predator piece with such little space.

:rock:rock:rotfl

well if you only can have the one, SELL the alien and buy the predator :rock

well if you only can have the one, SELL the alien and buy the predator :rock

but I prefer alien overall and in time once I have more room hopefully they will both be stood together. :chew

I just need to have better patience. I'm sure you all know how hard that can be though. :horror:rotfl

i think you get knocked out, when you take a night out in manchester :lol:lol

You have been to manchester then i take it ? Sounds like you got pu ssy wipped again slug lol? our girls have a nasty right hook

1111970s3thenandnow1.jpg

what if it said come with me if you want to LIVE ! ! ! !

terminator2.jpg

:lol The endo said it first :D

I saw that one in FP Belfast over Xmas and was tempted but missus was there and didnt have a hope!Well it would have been a nightmare to get over anyway!I would be happy to pay 5-600 but no more although i do love Alien.
Just gonna watch the market no rush got the main one I wanted!

Do you see the way they display it in the window, with the sun beaming on it :horror . That cant be good for it :nono :monkey2. Sometimes I think it is my mission to save it :lol You could get the birkenhead belfast ferry :naughty. Stick it in the car :huh :naughty

nah, never been on a night out in manchester, but a sore ass and a mugging dosent sound like a great night out :lol

well we normaly avoide the gay bars on an al street err i mean canal street, but what ever floats your boat lol :D im sure tay would defend you against a manchester lass that took offence to you grabbing her a ss

Back