Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how could they lose thousands of pounds worth of statues :dunno

pay peanuts you get monkeys :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SLUG... is that debbie dingle from emmerdale in your avatar ? :lol

back on topic...
I've not had occasion to ring play for a while but when I did I found out their customer call centre was based in Ireland,
so not at their warehouse,
that could be the reason that it takes a while to sort out where stuff is... maybe ?
I'm watching this thread with great interest, I hope it all works out for you guys waiting the pred,
if it does I might just re-pre-order it from play. :rotfl

Just spoken with Jonathan McFarland. He says that he is waiting to hear back from a colleague who is checking in the warehouse and running off a few reports (whatever that means). He said that he is aware of a forum (of disgruntled customers) and has a list of people who he will contact when he knows anything. He is working until 8pm so it will be before then.
This is clearly a known problem amongst all staff at Play so don't take any prisoners.

how long does it take to check for boxes the size of a small dinner table ......... i dont think hes gonna call us

Am going to ring them, sod waiting will update asap!

any news brettb ?

oh man this is really bad customer service...I will stick with Play only for my blurays ! no more big business from me.

dont blame you mate, now i have a problem if i move every thing to FP, ill go on the bottom of the list, so theres chances i wont get the order :horror no idea what to do

Just off the phone again,and guess who isn't there ?yep the manager who is allegedly dealing with this so another message for him to call me first thing as by there own admittance there are issues with this item and they have had numerous complaints.due to the high value of the item.this us above floor manager level now and I am looking for a directors email addy.

OK i just got called back, they apparently sent this out to parcle force and parcle force rejected the delivery due it it being over weight, they have now recived them back in the wear house and are re-lableing them up to be delivered by a pallet company and we should see them this week

OK i just got called back, they apparently sent this out to parcle force and parcle force rejected the delivery due it it being over weight, they have now recived them back in the wear house and are re-lableing them up to be delivered by a pallet company and we should see them this week

:chew

that's good news, I'm pleased you guys will get sorted this week. :banana

mind given that its written on the side of the box that the weight is 88.5lbs you would of thought they would of picked up on the fact that it was too heavy for parcelforce. FP used next day delivery with TNT.

hope you get it sorted this week....its almost 1 step forward 2 steps back each time :emperor

mind given that its written on the side of the box that the weight is 88.5lbs you would of thought they would of picked up on the fact that it was too heavy for parcelforce. FP used next day delivery with TNT.

hope you get it sorted this week....its almost 1 step forward 2 steps back each time :emperor

yep im expecting ...... the reason why you have not recived your parcle yet is because the ship sank when it hit an ice burg in the channel, luckly we recovered your parcle but the lorry is stuck in snow :banghead

102005Iceburg.jpg

article-1081135-024976F6000005DC-184_468x286_popup.jpg

No mate the account is still the same.I just missed a call back to the house phone despite the fact I left a mobile number as I was out!Tried to call them back but whoever it was has gone again!

Off topic Gondorgirl but did you get any treats today :naughty

:rotfl

Had me hesitating for a second there before I remembered what you were talking about! :rotfl

...But no I didn't :( I think the delivery driver prolly took a day off due to the weather...can't say I blame him, I did the same myself! :lol

Back