Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:rotfl Nicely played Brett :duff

lol LOTR Grrrr

its about as good as gandalf is hard :D

FunnyLOTR.jpg

OK getting excited now.Getting his new home ready:chew
Will try and post pics of the setup tonight.

you probaly wont see this till friday , they probaly used a cheap as s transport company, he said to me that you wont be even able to track it as they dont offer that service, so we shall wait and see what state the box arives in, if its this much trouble to recive it , how much pain will it cause trying to send it back ?

ok im worried again that i have been giveing some bul ls hit and fallen for it, this was posted on another forum.

"Glad to hear that this problem is getting sorted, although Parcel Farce delivered mine from FPI with no problem at all."

for the sake of peoples ears at play.com i hope they have just not lied to us all

Theendoftheearth.jpg

Hmmm thats worrying but maybe they booked an incorrect service initally hence PF wouldnt take the parcels until the correct tariff was paid?

Thats why I double checked mine after you first mentioned that parcelforce didnt take it as I thought mine was delivered by them and after checking the outer box it was done by TNT.

Still no update but been told to expect a call before 5!

about posting times? or just about what we allready know?

the guy did say he would ring me at the end of the week to see if i got the item ok, and the next call i should expect is from the pallet company organiseing a drop off time

Last edited:
Well anything really,I have had no offical line from Play themselves yet.I think its totally shambolic how hard is it to type one email to all the customers explaning the situation?We should at least be offered a form of compensation as I am seriously thinking of not using Play again !At the right time things are just as cheap on evilbay or other suppliers!

me too mate, see what this week brings, if the CMs a no show im not playing games with them any more and just cancle it. and every thing else with them as i cannot be bothered with the hassle of it after friday.

Has anyone rang them to see if they have been reposted out to us ?

i think that manager will get hung if hes lied to us all, id be more than happy to speak to a director if hes fuc ked us over

Back