Predator 2 Lost Predators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone knows if hot toys is gonna make the other lost predators apart from borg?

I heard earlier this year that there will be at least one more Lost Pred using the P1 head (probably repainted to be Snake even though he has P2 mandibles) and the Gort mask (which I've 'seen' protopics of). Last word was that it will be revealed for Comic Con this month. We'll see. This SDCC is expected to be huge for Aliens and Predator stuff from all the rumors and hints that have gone around like possible Big Chap Alien 1 reveal by Hot Toys and some PF/Maquette goodness from Sideshow.

With all the parts available, it's actually possible to bash several of them already. I am thinking of taking a Borg Pred head and P2 armor and bashing the Hippie soon, except Hippie's dreads are much longer (AVP style) with almost no rings on them.

With all the parts available, it's actually possible to bash several of them already. I am thinking of taking a Borg Pred head and P2 armor and bashing the Hippie soon, except Hippie's dreads are much longer (AVP style) with almost no rings on them.
that'd be cool to see.
i'm thinking about using a p1 body and a lost/p2 head and armor to make the boar.
if i can ever get ahold of a p2 for a sensible price, i'll make it a gort.

I'm actually amazed that these awesome costumes were just thrown away, I mean wtf? no one on the set wanted them or even thought to keep them? :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I'd like to see Hippies body type and head ( that blue tone seems interesting)

Gort's mask,spear, gauntlets and waist armor

Ram's chest armor with shoulder cannon

Plus as bonus items, a Ram bio and the dino skull

The last Lostie was a composite, can't see why this one won't be as well. I also hope HT sees that lack of a shoulder cannon and weapon gauntlets didn't do the first Lostie any favors.
i think "composite" might be too strong a word. other than the bio and spear it was specifically the borg pred setup.
what you're talking about sounds like actually combining several preds together instead of having a specific one with a couple extra accessories.
and personally, i didn't miss the shoulder cannon or wrist blades. i would've been pissed if the borg didn't look like the movie.

I just want one with the Gort mask. Looks like Gort pretty much just uses the Predator 2 set up with different coloring and mask. Would be cool to see basically the Predator 2 on a newer body as I hate the older P2 figure because of the weirdly proportioned body.

Back