Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that mean shipping these this summer or taking orders? I thought this was supposed to go up for PO this month?

Not sure but sounds like pre-order 'soon' then shipping summer.

I thought that with them already having a factory sample it wouldn't take too long :)

I think the P2 and Celtic they are refereeing to are the 1:1 statues which are indeed screen used props. The P2 is a lost hunter, but that is easily lost in translation.

I think the P2 and Celtic they are refereeing to are the 1:1 statues which are indeed screen used props. The P2 is a lost hunter, but that is easily lost in translation.
Yes, they are the actual suits from the movies. I forgot tp mention it. I'm suprised that they still keep silent now, I mean it's the end of the month already.

where will this go up for pre-order? sideshow or?

and have they announced if its going to be LE or open?

I asked SS about this 2 days ago and they had no answer for me when it will go up, they just said whenever it goes up for order in Japan, it should be available through SS on the next day by 12p. We'll see...

I asked SS about this 2 days ago and they had no answer for me when it will go up, they just said whenever it goes up for order in Japan, it should be available through SS on the next day by 12p. We'll see...

It will be 2 or 3 weeks before this piece will be up on the Sideshow site as we have to photograph the sample we recieved, create appropriate assets, have them vetted/approved and that all takes time. Just a heads up all!

-SideshowAlex

I have to make a tough decision about this piece by skipping it.
Have to save money for the alien stuffs and the future P1 bust to go with my maquette.

Back