Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelt mine.With all the defects and paintingproblems that I´ve seen its a big adventure to order one in my eyes.
Its really a shame that this stuff has not a better quality control in china.I think its better to order only things that you can build and paint yourself in the future.

For you US-Buyers its a lot easyer to send it back to sideshow.If I would live in the USA I would also take the risk with a smile!:wink1:

Yeah, its def worth risk to try and get a good one. Then with all the issues, having a good one will make it more sought after. Makes hunting monsters that more enjoyable. Although, some here dont care for such things. Lol.

to be fair it's not like this is a widespread problem, and I got confirmation that replacements are being made available from Coolprops so it's also not such a risk.

IMO, best piece I've purchased for quite a while

WIN_20161105_16_42_19_Pro.jpg

Had a chance to open up mine today, unfortunately there's a few chips on his head :((

Also that drool is really yellow! :p
Dreads aren't as bad in person, the beads are though. Also lighter then I expected. Not a huge deal, bit more heft woulda been nice though.

Had a chance to open up mine today, unfortunately there's a few chips on his head :((

Also that drool is really yellow! :p
Dreads aren't as bad in person, the beads are though. Also lighter then I expected. Not a huge deal, bit more heft woulda been nice though.

Bugger! :(

I lucked out with the drool (or lack thereof) on mine.

Hear you on the dreds & beads.

Looks fantastic, but 1:1 is outta the question for me; especially a Predator. Am waiting with baited breath for a smaller/more affordable CP piece, and to see what XM deliver. Unimpressed by the new SS P1 maquette

Found this on Facebook today. SS destruction for refund https://i68.tinypic.com/2qdttmg.jpg

Thanks for sharing - slight irony considering your screenname :)

No way am I doing this to mine (if they ask) - I'm not having fiberglass and resin dust all over MY house.

If it's not a big enough discount, it's 100% going back to them or someone else to deal with - PERIOD.

Sideshow confirmed with me that I hey would indeed have replacements available and mine could be returned for e change, so I wonder where that person lives?

Back