Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I may just keep it and have it repainted. It's going to be a pain to send this thing back. I mean, I can't even fit this box in my car, and will have to rely on UPS to schedule a pickup, smh

Yeah - if mine is going back - they will have to arrange a FedEx pickup from my house. I'm not taking it anywhere :lol

Yeah - if mine is going back - they will have to arrange a FedEx pickup from my house. I'm not taking it anywhere :lol

Haha, you really can't take it anywhere, without a pickup truck or a moving van. Although you could just put the Predator in the backseat, fold up the box, and repackage at your closest FedEx. But that's too much of a hassle.

Neny Dee did a good review on this piece. Youtube.

Thanks for the heads-up - would likely have taken me another day to spot that.

He got a bit confused on a couple of things:
  • The dreds are not prop castings
  • The box couldn't really be any smaller
  • He didn't seem to know that it was FedEx to blame for shipping costs, not Sideshow.
He was spot-on regarding the weight, the drool, and the black brow paint.

He's always entertaining - definitely one of those fella's that'd be fun on a beer night :)

I've linked the vid below.

SS offered me $120 credit or a full refund. On the hunt to see if I can find a talented local artist to paint over my brow paint chips and also hit up the mouth. Otherwise, will be going back fo sho

SS offered me $120 credit or a full refund. On the hunt to see if I can find a talented local artist to paint over my brow paint chips and also hit up the mouth. Otherwise, will be going back fo sho

Are they going out of their way to tick people off?

Not sure where "Sac town" is - are you States or Canada Tony? (* EDIT *) - ah - Sacramento - got it.

So - looks like I'm the only one out of those with major issues who's from Canada.

#145 - azurepred (casting bubbles on brow)
#194 - Heavy Metal Spike (nameplate + box split)
#196 - Walls (wonky eyes)
#286 - Terrible Towel (paint on crown)​

ok, that's what happens when you skip through parts :slap prefer it to the red to be honest

Back