Predalien or Alien Warrior Maquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had to choose...

• Predalien Maquette

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Alien Warrior Maquette

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Looks like I'm the only one voting for the Predalien...so far. Of course the Alien Warrior is the better creature from the better movie. But the decision was between just these two statues. I think the Predalien statue is insanely awesome and the Warrior is nice, but there are so many other Warrior pieces out there that I think are better. I can't believe I picked the Predalien :thud:

is true, there are a lot of warrior pieces, but, I like the Alien warrior better, the Predalien looks nice but, I like the way the warrior looks better,

Regardless of the movies and design these 2 statues are from - the Predalien is the better statue - the pose has attitude and menace. SS ____ed the warrior up by crouching it too much.

I think they're perfect representations of their characters. The Predalien Queen-to-be having the regal pose, whilst the Warrior being the slithering, slimy, shadowy creature it's always been.

Chose the Warrior though.

Back