Preadtor 2 on Blu-ray June 9th!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any movie pre 2000 I refuse to buy on bluray if I already own the dvd. They don't look much better. IMO its not worth the money.

I thought Predator 2 was already released on Blu-Ray?

And BadMoon you are right, alot of them are just conversions of the Master DVD which looks like crap in Full HD. What's the point of releasing it if you are not gonna be using the full BD. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I thought Predator 2 was already released on Blu-Ray?

And Celtic you are right, alot of them are just conversions of the Master DVD which looks like crap in Full HD. What's the point of releasing it if you are not gonna be using the full BD. :rolleyes:

Who is Celtic? He is 17 I am almost 30. :dunno :lol

Any movie pre 2000 I refuse to buy on bluray if I already own the dvd. They don't look much better. IMO its not worth the money.
maybe...but the sound is usually leaps and bounds above. i think this might warrant the purchase as long as they keep it fairly inexpensive.

gotcha...well you can always plan for the future!! you'll probably have to upgrade sometime...but of course we all know that sony will unleash "orange" ray on us with the PS4 so we have to upgrade again.

I only have a 5.1 system versus the new HD audio so for me it doesn't make a difference.

I know what you're saying but "some" older movies are amazing in BR. I will probably get this one to go with part 1. I have to admit Predator on BR wasn't all that "wow"

I know what you're saying but "some" older movies are amazing in BR. I will probably get this one to go with part 1. I have to admit Predator on BR wasn't all that "wow"
really?? i thought it was pretty good. of course i never had the DVD copy of it and it was probably just me trying to justify the BR price.

really?? i thought it was pretty good. of course i never had the DVD copy of it and it was probably just me trying to justify the BR price.

Yep. Sadly though out of the 25+ BR's I own Terminator (1984) is just the worst! Sucks for me :( I swear to God there is NO improvment, well maybe the sound but the picture sucks on this one.

lol...whatever you do don't buy Commando on bluray. that's a garbage movie. i made the mistake of going out to buy it without reading reviews on it.

lol...whatever you do don't buy Commando on bluray. that's a garbage movie. i made the mistake of going out to buy it without reading reviews on it.

You mean the picture quality? I've had plenty of chances of owning this one from Walmart for $13 I believe but never had any interest. Its just one of those movies that could still be enjoyed on VHS if you had to :lol

:lol

I looked at the avi and I thought you were Celtic....

:monkey1

Got me too. Read the response and thought "typical Celtic":lol no offense. But yeah, definitely good news just so I could have all 4 on BR. I was wondering why the UK got one last year and we didn't.

Got me too. Read the response and thought "typical Celtic":lol no offense. But yeah, definitely good news just so I could have all 4 on BR. I was wondering why the UK got one last year and we didn't.

lol... ;)

Yeah that's what I though, I know I have seen it in stores over here many times so I thought it would have been released in the US too. Weird.

Not IMO...you really notice the difference on a big screen with a front projector.

I will pick this up for sure.

Great movie.

Back