Statue Power Girl Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_300751_PowerGirl.jpg

Somehow I thought this one was going to be updated. I have the original as well, but interested in seeing how this turns out.
SS should produce Nightwing, Hawkman, Mera, updated Aquaman and the color Lanterns.

Aside from the obvious I don't understand the appeal of this character and now she'll have two premium formats. Still no Nightwing, Red Hood, Riddler, Two Face or Penguin. All far more interesting and iconic characters.

Aside from the obvious I don't understand the appeal of this character and now she'll have two premium formats. Still no Nightwing, Red Hood, Riddler, Two Face or Penguin. All far more interesting and iconic characters.

Boobs, the answer is always boobs. The obvious in this case is all the reason sideshow needs.

Deathstroke! Where the "F" is the revisit that is most needed? It's agony for true Deathstroke fans knowing that there's a cosplay Deathstroker PF out there masquerading as the real deal. Give us a classic Perez Deathstroke PF already. We are long overdue.

Somehow I thought this one was going to be updated. I have the original as well, but interested in seeing how this turns out.
SS should produce Nightwing, Hawkman, Mera, updated Aquaman and the color Lanterns.

There you go. I have the original as well. So although I'm curious to see what this 2nd PG is going to look like, I would've liked to see Nightwing or Aquaman or Martian Manhunter or Deathstroke announced instead.

They started off 12 days so strong and then the 2nd day is already another rehash.

Lame.

There you go. I have the original as well. So although I'm curious to see what this 2nd PG is going to look like, I would've liked to see Nightwing or Aquaman or Martian Manhunter or Deathstroke announced instead.

I don't have aquaman so I really hope they do a good one when they get round to him

An Aquaman, done right, would sell out quicker than Green Arrow did.

Not thrilled here for another PG. Not at all.

They started off 12 days so strong and then the 2nd day is already another rehash.

Lame.

So many other characters more deserving of a PF. Unfortunately, sideshow can't get enough of their rehashes. I'm so thankful XM now has the 1/4 DC comic license. Shipping costs suck but at least XM will give us plenty of character options. Certainly more than Rehashshow.

This is cool! I like Power Girl. I can't wait to see what her statue will look like. I don't collect her regularly like I do Supergirl, but sometimes I pick up PG merch.

Hoping this PG will be a flying or hovering pose. And I hope the sculpt is exceptional and gorgeous. If so, then I'll have a 2nd PG.

So many other characters more deserving of a PF. Unfortunately, sideshow can't get enough of their rehashes. I'm so thankful XM now has the 1/4 DC comic license. Shipping costs suck but at least XM will give us plenty of character options. Certainly more than Rehashshow.

Do the Dreaming. A Morpheus and Death PF would boom

Do the Dreaming. A Morpheus and Death PF would boom

Most definitely. There's so many characters that sideshow is ignoring in both the DC and Marvel licenses. It's pathetic at this point. I get that popular characters need to be revisited from time to time but sideshow takes it to the extreme. That's why I'm so glad that XM, Iron Studios, and Iron Kite are getting 1/4 licenses. I can start to fill in the holes in my collection even if sideshow refuses to do the characters I need/want. Ordering from them isn't cheap due to shipping costs but I don't mind spending more on the few characters I want to finish off lineups in my collection. I just need a few more 1/4 pieces and then I'm out.

Back