Pottermore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

lol damn you guys are hardcore What is this game you guys are playing? And waking up to pee and bringing your computer into the bathroom with you? I hope you didn't do a video chat. I couldn't picture Hermione doing something like that:lol

Yeah, I got thinking about it and they couldn't do it unless the accounts had the same name. I guess???

Oh another note. . . apparently Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and (BG will freak) Alan Rickman have made accounts.

Is there somewhere that says there can only be one account per household or something? It'd really suck for families if only one member can do the Beta, but it kinda makes sense because its early access for only a month or two.

Maybe they'll only delete the extra accounts and not all of them. Either way, I doubt you'll have to worry about it since you didn't create more than one account.

Is there somewhere that says there can only be one account per household or something? It'd really suck for families if only one member can do the Beta, but it kinda makes sense because its early access for only a month or two.

Maybe they'll only delete the extra accounts and not all of them. Either way, I doubt you'll have to worry about it since you didn't create more than one account.

Yeah, I would think the would only be able to deny someone is if multiple accounts have the same birthday,name, and/or email.

Yeah, I would think the would only be able to deny someone is if multiple accounts have the same birthday,name, and/or email.

Actually no, they can do it by ip address. Especially if they have a tracker. But anyways...why worry? You said you only made one account, so there's nothing to worry about.

I'm probably going back for a third viewing this weekend of the film. I'm with the other member who hates what Yates has done with the films. I have been trying to see the good in it because all of you seem to just be blown away with it. I'm of course far from blown away but I love the characters and the story, so I'm trying to separate it from the book. Though, deep down I cannot. I mostly want a third viewing so I can drool over a certain someone on screen. :rotfl

I know they can do it by IP address, but I'm thinking they may only delete accounts for the worst violaters, such as people with accounts sold on eBay, or a high number of accounts. Otherwise if someone has two kids using the family computer one or both accounts are going to be deleted. Or if I were visiting my cousin, I would have used her computer to register and then we'd have the same IP address.

Actually no, they can do it by ip address. Especially if they have a tracker. But anyways...why worry? You said you only made one account, so there's nothing to worry about.

I'm probably going back for a third viewing this weekend of the film. I'm with the other member who hates what Yates has done with the films. I have been trying to see the good in it because all of you seem to just be blown away with it. I'm of course far from blown away but I love the characters and the story, so I'm trying to separate it from the book. Though, deep down I cannot. I mostly want a third viewing so I can drool over a certain someone on screen. :rotfl

I don't think they can though, cause what if three hardcore HP are all roommates and they only have one computer. Or two sisters. They would have to use the same computer, which means they same IP. That just wouldn't be fair. Or a Parent and a child, where the parent has one to monitor their child. Same IP.

And tell me if wrong, but can't an IP be shared? For instance If two computers are hooked up wirelessly on the network in one house.

What are they going to do say only one per household? That wouldn't be right either. They would need a different way to track it.

They would catch a lot of heat if they did that.

EDIT: Agreed with you Agent. I could see IPs with like 10 accounts getting deleted or if they can track those accounts to ebay. If that is the case I hope they do.

Anyway. . . For those who don't know Clue 4 will be up anytime between 2pm-6pm BST, which is from 9am to 1pm EST.

I'll post it once that I see its up. I have a sneaking suspicion it will be between 10-11 EST.

ITS UP!!!

How many students take part in the Triwizard Tournament during Harry's fourth year?
Multiply this number by 28

Answer 4x28=112

Wow thats easy.

https://quill.pottermore.com/112

Apparently, no one can see the Quill. HAHAHAHAHA Pottermore fail.

Last edited:

They weren't kidding when they said the last three would be easier...

ITS UP!!!

How many students take part in the Triwizard Tournament during Harry's fourth year?

Answer 4x28=112

Wow thats easy.

Thank you! My user name will be RuneGalleon140.

:yess:

They weren't kidding when they said the last three would be easier...

Haha no, they were not. If you were able to pick your own username, what would you have chosen?

I wonder if we'll be able to do our own user names when it goes live or are you stuck with the system-generated names?

I wonder if we'll be able to do our own user names when it goes live or are you stuck with the system-generated names?

Stuck with them. But come Oct. you'll be able to try until you get one you like without the possibility of a penalty.

With the same email address though?

I dunno how people are doing it, cause when I went through it on day one and day two up until the username page I used the same birthday both days, different emails, and on the second day I spelled my name different, and both times it gave me the same set of usernames.

I dunno how people are doing it, cause when I went through it on day one and day two up until the username page I used the same birthday both days, different emails, and on the second day I spelled my name different, and both times it gave me the same set of usernames.

Hahaha, that is weird. I don't mind our username to be honest. But I would have loved to have chosen our own.

Thanks Bud,

I'll be FireboltPhoenix97

ITS UP!!!

Answer 4x28=112

Wow thats easy.

Back