Pottermore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

My thing is I don't want to be stuck with a crappy username like Midnight Kitty . . . since they pick them for you, or something with a ton of numbers tacked on to the end.

I don't know much about Beta sites, but we might be given some sort of number so they can track us or something. Hopefully it is some some pain in the ass name they'll let us change it later. Or maybe they've come up with some cool wizarding usernames.

FIRST CLUE IS UP!

How many types of owls appear on Eeylops Owl Emporium's sign?

Times that number by 49

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got my Username! Had 4 ghey ones to choose from (AurorStrike##,WitchWatch## were two). Ended up going with BloodHallow175

Last edited:

I got GalleonWild98 and it clsed literally two minutes after I got it!!! Took forever for the email though but I'm in!

From Terms and Conditions:

"You may only register once with Pottermore via The Magical Quill. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted."

Damn. Guess I won't be trying that.

Ok those who are interested in Pottermore. . . I typed the 4 sorting hat questions out from the original Pottermore press conference seen here:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFbOmE2Xi88"]‪The Pottermore Press Conference‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Spoiler Spoiler:

A fool and their money are soon parted.

People have probably just bid them up on purpose. That happens all the time on ebay.

CLUE TWO IS UP!

In what chapter did McGonagall cancel the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff?

Muiltiply by 42

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Got up at 5:30 and got it. I'm so excited!

I just happened to need to get up to pee at 4am central. Took the macbook to the bathroom with me and there it was. We had no problems answering it since we both love the books and Jenn's a big nerd (which is why I love her) so I was able to get us in. I rushed in the room to wake her up to make sure we got the right answer. I'm not sure if it blocks you from answering multiple times or not.

We are ScarletWitch52. Oh yeahhhh.

What house(s) is everyone hoping for?

Wow, I need to read more up on this, I didn't even know you get a house. I'm going to read and see what the heck I'm missing. To be honest, I don't mind any of the houses...surprisingly.

Wow, I need to read more up on this, I didn't even know you get a house. I'm going to read and see what the heck I'm missing. To be honest, I don't mind any of the houses...surprisingly.

:rotfl Oh, BG you're funny. On the previous page I posted a video with 4 of the sorting hat questions. It starts at the 1:20 minute mark.

I'm hoping for Ravenclaw(1) or Hufflepuff(2) since we know the least about them, and then Gryffindor(3) and if I end up in Sytherin with this account come October, I'l make a new one.

:rotfl Oh, BG you're funny. On the previous page I posted a video with 4 of the sorting hat questions. It starts at the 1:20 minute mark.

I'm hoping for Ravenclaw(1) or Hufflepuff(2) since we know the least about them, and then Gryffindor(3) and if I end up in Sytherin with this account come October, I'l make a new one.

Has anyone had success logging into pottermore after receiving their verification email?

Seems like access will be open after the 7 days.

I'm MistHex152 (at least I think those are the correct numbers...). My friend is PatronusHallow and my cousin is RuneFirebolt.

I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff. I already dropped a hundred bucks on the authentic Ravenclaw robe for the premiere so fingers crosssed. :lol

Back