post your "will I or won't I" toy dilemmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a-dev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking of cancelling my preorder for the Lost (Borg) Predator. I just have so much on order plus stuff I still want to order like the next batch of Dark knight figs, Dutch and Billy, star wars 3 3/4" stuff, I'm looking for reasons why I don't need to go down the Lost Predator route.

Heres my outstanding orders so far, which are going to cost a fortune what with shipping to Ireland plus maybe customs:

- P2 elder predator from Forbidden Planet - (unlikely to be fulfilled at this point)
- Kane - sideshow
- Dallas - sideshow
- Sideshow excl. Cleaner kit Predator
- Dog Alien - sideshow
- Lost predator - sideshow
- Iron Man - toys2
- TDK Batman - toys2
- The Joker - toys2
- Batpod - toys2
- Tumbler - toys2
- TDK Batman original suit (2nd wave) - toys2
- Hasbro BMF Millenium Falcon - bigbadtoystore

Add to that stuff that shall be on my next visa bill - 2 Star wars orders, Saturday toys 1/6th mens suit, and TDK Batman Original suit

The Lost Predator seems like the best candidate for cancellation - I'm not sure I need to spend this kind of money on a character who had about 3 seconds of screentime. Also I never got the P2 Elder predator which would be an annoying hole in my collection were I to get the rest of the Lost Predators. That of course is the other issue - if I buy this guy I will automatically feel compelled to buy the other Lost predators, more guaranteed future expenditure which may coincide with P1 special forces which I most definitely do want.

Perhaps I should just be happy with the 'hero' predators - P1(both versions??), P2 (both versions) and Wolf (both versions)

Last edited:
this is what i would do

- P2 elder predator from Forbidden Planet - (unlikely to be fulfilled at this point) AINT GONNA HAPPEN
- Kane - sideshow GET IT
- Dallas - sideshow PASS
- Sideshow excl. Cleaner kit Predator GET IT
- Dog Alien - sideshow LOOKS GOOD
- Lost predator - sideshow AWESOME
- Iron Man - toys2 AWESOME BUY IT
- TDK Batman - toys2 TDK MY ASS. BUNK IT
- The Joker - toys2 AWESOME GET IT
- Batpod - toys2 LAME TAKES UP TOO MUCH SPACE
- Tumbler - toys2 DITTO
- TDK Batman original suit (2nd wave) - toys2 MAYBE
- Hasbro BMF Millenium Falcon - bigbadtoystore BUNK IT

- P2 elder predator from Forbidden Planet - (unlikely to be fulfilled at this point) YES!
- Kane - sideshow NO! I'd wait for the classic Alien from HT
- Dallas - sideshow NO!
- Sideshow excl. Cleaner kit Predator YES if you don't have the regular Wolf
- Dog Alien - sideshow YES!
- Lost predator - sideshow NO!
- Iron Man - toys2 YES SO SWEET!
- TDK Batman - toys2 YES!
- The Joker - toys2 YES!
- Batpod - toys2 NO!!!
- Tumbler - toys2 NO!!
- TDK Batman original suit (2nd wave) - toys2 NO!!
- Hasbro BMF Millenium Falcon - bigbadtoystore NO!!!!! PLEASE

What you save in the Batpod and Tumbler, I'd use it to really try to get my hands on a P2 Elder. That's what I planned for my HT Predator Collection (only one I need now is P1, already got P2, Wolf and P2 Elder).

You know at the rate its going if you really wanted a Millenium Falcon you could probably get one on down the road, hell all of our stores down here still are in abundace.

If I was you, I would keep that Lost Predator order, and dump all that Batman stuff :lol

Or maybe your some hardcore Batman Nut or something ?

Back