Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professionals Bodie Doyle and Cowley with Ford Capri 3.0 S and Sweeney Regan and Carter with Ford Granada Mark 1.

1. Jennifer Garner from Elektra
2. Jennifer Garner from Daredevil
3. Collen Farrell - Alexander
4. Brad Pitt - Troy
5. Sonny - I, Robot

1. Pee-wee Herman
2. Pee-wee Herman
3. Pee-wee Herman
4. Pee-wee Herman
5. Pee-wee Herman's Bike

:D

I'll re-open this one because, as Kamandi points out, it isn't HT specific, and not everyone is an HT fanboy (though most of us probably are ;) ). But let's try not to expand the wish list threads beyond these two if possible. . .

Last edited:
. classic pred from predators
. riddick ( vin diesel )
. babydoll from sucker punch
. fatburn from predators
. one of the other lost predators from predator 2

I haven't updated my list for awhile although some are the same because they STILL haven't been made!

1) The Bride - Kill Bill
2) Trinity - The Matrix
3) Nomak - Blade II
4) Gordon w/working Batsignal - The Dark Knight
5) Snowtrooper - Empire Strikes Back

Have to assume that if some of those were to be made that there would be a line with hopefully one or two more characters from each franchise. That's the way to cheat my friends! :wink1:

So with Trinity you'd get Neo. The Bride, an Elle and O-Ren. Nomak, a Whistler, and so on and so on. :yess:

Incredible Hulk
The Bride - Kill Bill (Yellow motor cycle leathers)
Altair - Assassins Creed
Lara Croft - Tomb Raider Movies
Rambo (from the last Rambo film)

Alejandro Jodorowsky: Gunfighter from “El Topo”, or the Preacher from “The Holy Mountain”
Klaus Kinski: “Aguirre the Wrath of God”
David Bowie: Aladdin Zane or Ziggy Stardust
Sterling Hayden from "The Killing" or "The Asphalt Jungle"
Kyle MacLachlan: Agent Cooper “Twin Peaks”

*____ Hollywood’s modern pablum for the retarded!

in no particular order

1. Quorra from Tron Legacy
2. Scarlett from Gi Joe
3. Meryl from Metal Gear Solid
4. Cassandra Cain(Batgirl)
5. Ivy Valentine or Xianghua from Soul Calibur or Anna Williams from Death by Degrees*yes I know the game sucked but she looked badass in that game*

Brilliant. :rock

Xianghua would be awesome too, but I'd want Seong Mi-Na first. A good Taki figure would rule as well.

Yeah I always wanted a good Cass Cain figure and I didn't list Taki cause I was trying to make a list of characters who didn't have a 1/6th figure*otherwise I'd have listed Chun Li,Stars/Nemesis Jill and a "masked" Taki figure lolz*

Hot Toys Dead Sapce.
Hot Toys Dead Sapce.
Hot Toys SOLID SNAKE .
Hot Toys SOLID SNAKE .
Hot Toys Dead Sapce.

Back