Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do l get my hands on this version?

You asking about the snarling neca 1/4? It seems online companies like BBTS have stated they will not be honouring requests for snarling/lips closed. Some folks have started to going to stores they know will stock it to pick the one they want. If your only option is online, like me, it's unfortunately a game of order and wait and see. :( You might try ask some of the online retailers. Who knows they may decided to honour customer requests.

Pics from the action figure section, I'm sold.
Any head sculpt on any statue comes closed to the film than this one? Sano maybe, with the sky-high price and still many inaccurate parts.
3462ctz_zpsed139tqq.jpg
2mh7bwx_zpsjyjcgy52.jpg

You asking about the snarling neca 1/4? It seems online companies like BBTS have stated they will not be honouring requests for snarling/lips closed. Some folks have started to going to stores they know will stock it to pick the one they want. If your only option is online, like me, it's unfortunately a game of order and wait and see. :( You might try ask some of the online retailers. Who knows they may decided to honour customer requests.

Yes, and thank you.
I wonder what the ratio per case is.
Might have to order a case and sell off the doubles.

You're welcome :D

Could be a 50/50 split. My friend ordered two online and got both an open and closed lips...lucky him.

Having seen the closed lips in person I'm actually starting to like the 'beak', especially after we lined it up with some pics of the Rambaldi head. Turns out the sculpt is pretty accurate and the closed lips make it a rather unique fig. Plus I have always wanted a fig/statue with this mouth pose:

HbSWnUD.jpg

the slightly open mouth with the inner teeth pressed up against the main teeth. Beak face lets you do this nicely :)

I may end up getting both. I'll have to wait and see if my wallet is deep enough.

I got the one with the closed lips,but after seeing the open one, i had to order that one too. Got it from ebay 95$.new in box.you might get lucky on ebay from a good seller,but prices are going up already. Great job on neca side,it is a great sculpt,looks awesome in person! :)

My Neca Alien showed up today. Ordered online so I wasn’t sure what I was going to receive but I got the open lip variant.

N Aliens 018.jpg

Thanks guys!
I have to say that I commence to like collecting predator mask more and more. The size is generally very satisfied and price is relatively low. Also when you line them up, it dose look like pieces of antique instead of toys/figures.

Not easy to get hold of guys.

It was a GK released around 1998 in VERY small numbers. I bought mine through eBay July 2011 & June 2014 – the ONLY 2 copies I’ve ever noticed come up for sale in the 12 years I’ve been collecting (I like to keep a raw copy of kits as well as buildups when I can).

This one was built by a talented friend and is only the 2nd buildup I’ve ever seen.

The boxart credits the sculptor as “Arne Jerde”, who also produced the kit (there’s some humour in having someone called “Arne” creating a predator :lol ).

I was really surprised by the size of the wee fella. The pred himself (without the rooftop) is a good 5½ inches tall, so that probably makes him about 1/15 scale.

We thought it would be really cool to go up as an Xmas decoration :)

Back