Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the pics of this Neca figure, I have to say it indeed beats whole bunch of big chap statue all together.
Look at what Neca did on the queen, dog and this large scale figure and some predators, it's a shame on sideshow without the cooperation with SWS and ADI, they barely made any decent quality A&P collectible.

BTW, got one sideshow AVP elder mask again at super low price, will post pics when it arrives.

Yeah that is weird... Cheers for clarifying Python.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449853760.379213.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Apparently there is a variant of the new sculpt with the lips in more of a snarling pose with the inner mouth open. Nice alternative for those none to pleased with the beak lips.

Here you go.

The variation has been confirmed when someone threw the question at Randy on twitter as to the apparent differences.

These are courtesy of the guys over at the neca alien franchise thread. attachment-2.jpg2mh7bwx.jpg

Will look brilliant next to Neca's new 1987 Predator.

This can't come soon enough for me given I missed out on all the original neca p1 preds and can't be bothered to pay after market prices.

Hopefully neca's QC on the 22 inch alien will be good. Haven't seen any reviews for the big guy yet and given the price point and Neca's hit and miss quality with the alien line I am a little nervous about pulling the trigger.

The big chap is available for pre order. Problem is for some weird reason Neca didn't specify the snarling and the beak lips as different figures so if you order online it will be a lucky dip as to which variant you get. It seems, so far, the only way to get the version you want is to go store crawling. Don't really know what Neca was playing at with this.

Have seen the LED pred up for pre-order but I don't think he will be shipping until the beginning of 2016.

I've only just seen the Neca Predators really...
I've been collecting Sideshow Collectibles, but this new Masked Predator looks amazing for the money so have pre ordered it through Forbidden Planet.
When is the new 1/4 Alien up for Pre Order?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Neva alien > SS Alien?

To be honest, never want to own the ss big chap maquette, passed it many times even sometimes it's relatively cheap.
But sure I will give Neca a shot, and just by comparing the accuracy of head sculpt, neca wins.

Back