Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a move around....
Just the Wolf LSF, Predator Weapons and Wolf Bio!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447773007.239044.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447773036.259060.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Found this guy with all this... I'm amazed and completely jealous!
View attachment 222758

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It's crazy to go through almost all of those and say had it...had it...had it....lol. I would like to try and find a damaged Wolf LSF one day and have it completely repainted. I kind of miss that one, but not the paint app lol.

damn, i was about to say :eek: is that the ss one cause they smoothed out the angles and it looks a lot better

:( got my hopes up :p looks great though

Got one celtic mask with great deal. The fighting scene in AVP did impress me back then.Very cool piece and looks massive in person!
Decide to collect some predator masks, especially those main role predators.

DSC00032_a_zpsq5hflebt.jpg
DSC00025_a_zpsgwxaagzf.jpg
DSC00030_a_zpslp2xxcgz.jpg
DSC00031_a_zpskjahgl4s.jpg

Great pictures, darkmummy. The celtic biohelmet is an impressive piece. I must admit though, what really caught my eye was the dog alien in the background. It's a repainted Tsukuda, right? I have one, but I don't have the painting chops to do it justice. Also, those Terminator mini-busts look spot-on; who makes them?

My Celtic was boxed up years ago, the total lack of lenses really irk me, especially the way they didn't even paint them a different colour on this one. I should really fix them or just sell it. It's okay otherwise sculpt wise but the paint and weathering was dire on mine. I need to give it the same treatment I gave my Scar bio really, a full repaint and lens fix. Glad you're happy though, at least it was cheap unlike mine back in the day.

sold mine for the same reason. Still love the design though. I hope someone does a celtic maquette one day

sold mine for the same reason. Still love the design though. I hope someone does a celtic maquette one day

I'd be interested in that actually, of the three main Predators in AVP, Celtic is the one I'd actually be interested in buying a decent statue of and should have been the main character in the movie imo. Coolprops have a new bio on the way, it's the damaged version and looks decent.

I'd be interested in that actually, of the three main Predators in AVP, Celtic is the one I'd actually be interested in buying a decent statue of and should have been the main character in the movie imo. Coolprops have a new bio on the way, it's the damaged version and looks decent.

Yes absolutely agree on the lenses.
I had a close look at the Coolprops celtic mask several times, it does come with a very reflective lenses. And the display base is very well done and has a lot of tiny details. But judging by the price, it will be more than twice of what I paid for this sideshow mask, so no complain after all. Besides it's the BD version which I don't quite like personally.
I think I will get the scar very soon, spot one again at very low price. Not sure I will get the chopper though...he'd gone so fast and the mask reminds me of transformers.

Great pictures, darkmummy. The celtic biohelmet is an impressive piece. I must admit though, what really caught my eye was the dog alien in the background. It's a repainted Tsukuda, right? I have one, but I don't have the painting chops to do it justice. Also, those Terminator mini-busts look spot-on; who makes them?

Yes it's one repainted Tsukuda dog alien. I shared some pics a few pages before.
Actually I did those terminator heads just for fun.
ji-ruan-dsc08553-a_zpsszolu952.jpg
ji-ruan-print-02_zpsv1vbcffu.jpg
ji-ruan-dsc08641-a_zpswo3spe2k.jpg
ji-ruan-print_zpshaxiuore.jpg

Also a quick question for all you guys, I came across one sideshow fatal alien queen chestburster, a piece which I want for a long time.
At what price range do you think it should be? BTW the seller asks for quite some money.

One that had the tail broken in 3 places recently sold on ebay for $300 if that gives you any indication ><

LET IT OUT !

uploads the pics.turned don't know why ?sorry.

IMG_6764.jpg
IMG_6759.jpg

Back