Possible Video Game Statues SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to make some Bioshock collectible. It's probably the best IP this generation.

Big Daddy Maquete
Big Sister Maquette
Sonbird Matqette
Booker & Elizabeth Dio or PF pair

Hell i'd love some replicas of Infinites Vigor bottles.

Last edited:
I'm interestedin Deathwing and would die if they showed Illidan and Sylvanas :panic::panic::panic:

Snake would be very cool too.

Sounds like a huge wish list to me.

Of course I hope i'm wrong as Snake in MGS2 is a grail!

Yep a mass produced Snake statue that everyone who can afford it at the time will buy and trying to get him even a year afterward just means paying one hundred or maybe two hundred more via Ebay auctions that you can find within thirty seconds is definitely grail material.

The Holy Grail wasn't Arthur's favorite cup for drinking wine nor his most expensive. It also wasn't the cup in the shade of blue he had desired for years. I wish people would stop throwing the term around to the extent that it literally has no meaning anymore. The grey shirt I'm wearing right now could be a grail at this point.

Okay if they do snake, this will be my first PF in a long time. I got out of that stuff and sold all, but one of my statues. I will pick that up for sure.

I hope the majority of these show up for SDCC even though I couldn't make it this year. I would like Blizzard's license stuff to be taken more seriously so I can see more heroes! Would like Tyrande Whisperwind!

I'm already worried about being disappointed. Marvel, Disney, Capcom, Konami, DC, etc... Everyone has things I want when it comes to that list. It would be a shame to find out half that stuff won't even be there.

Like the Dante and Snake have me going crazy. I doubt we will see both, but what if we see neither and they turn out to be no shows? That would really suck.

Back