Possible unofficial 6 inch Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otomofan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if it's allowed to discuss other toy forums, but this has me pretty excited.

The guys over on thefwoosh are about to do a Kickstarter to produce their own line of highly articulated 6 inch figures (supposedly designed by Gentle Giant) called Articulated Icons.

The prototype they've shown is a Ninja which would be available in black, red, or white.

Today they unveiled one of their stretch goals, which are arm wraps for the ninja's forearms.

With those wraps on, in the white color scheme, this thing is pretty much 100% a Black Series/Marvel Legends style Storm Shadow, down to the exact detail with weapons and sculpt....all it needs is a Cobra symbol.

I sincerely hope this gets funded and doesn't have any legal entanglements from Hasbro. It's just amazing looking....exactly what I've had in my head all these years as the perfect Storm Shadow figure.

So yeah, not sure if we're allowed to discuss another website's stuff (or share pics or links) but hot damn, I want this figure BAD.

Back