Possible Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they have the license to do them all so a P1 is a given eventually. I personally hope they start with the P2 as we have less options on that front.

I'd love P2 rather than Wolf or P1 because there's almost no mass-produced decent size P2 statue out there with 100% screen- accurated sculpts and paint apps. Otherwise, Wolf with massive base plz Prime1.

Whats the turn around time usually like with Prime 1 from showing pre order pics?

I'm loosing excitment lately after pre ordering the 1/3 goro and having such a huge wait ahead of me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Whats the turn around time usually like with Prime 1 from showing pre order pics?

I'm loosing excitment lately after pre ordering the 1/3 goro and having such a huge wait ahead of me.

In the past I think they were turning them out somewhere around a year after pre-order. Lately they have been falling behind though. That wait for Goro might be even longer than you are anticipating. PCS has been super slow lately.. 2+ years behind.

In the past I think they were turning them out somewhere around a year after pre-order. Lately they have been falling behind though. That wait for Goro might be even longer than you are anticipating. PCS has been super slow lately.. 2+ years behind.

Yeah so I've read. I worry about these companies going bust sometimes also when having money tied up with them for so long.

Yeah so I've read. I worry about these companies going bust sometimes also when having money tied up with them for so long.

I feel pretty confident with PCS and their business plan. The keep the ES low and they keep the price reasonable. Most of their pre-orders sell out so they should have no issues with money. Unfortunately those two pluses also cause their wait times to be lengthy. Factories give the priority to the customer with the biggest order so they get pushed to the back of the line from what I understand.

Ah, that makes sense then, thanks for the info. I'm sure Goro will be worth the wait looking at the proto, lets hope these Predators can turn out just as impressive.

What do you guys think? Celtic bio?

FB_IMG_1492843282131_zpstxno58ma.jpg

From fb

"Special announcement

Just to let anyone who has been asking for the Classic Predator to be done, that it will be done but it is not in the priority list at the moment. J wants to try out something new first like Celtic, wolf etc. He is going to take his time on Classic (he even call it his beloved jungle hunter) and elder predator which are his favourites. He is a huge fan of aliens and predators and it is a dream come true for him. So u can expect him to go all out like what he did with Batman. Predatormania is upon us.

So on the 26th expect some announcements on a very important collaboration, some teasers and also surprises to Prime1's aliens licenses. Less than 2 days left. 26th Japan time. Just watch for it."

Back