Portrait wish list, bring it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a Robert Conrad James West figure. That would be cool. Especially with the James Dean like hairsculpt. And that cool West outfit.

I still need a Black Dynamite, and it could double as Gambol from The Dark Knight if you do the non-fro version first then do one with the fro. Or rather "go with the fro"
black_dynamite04.jpg

n500059444_983457_4648.jpg

Also, would love the severed head of Bullhorn.
thumbnail.aspx

Small picture, but I could provide more. :lol

Last edited:
I still need a Black Dynamite, and it could double as Gambol from The Dark Knight if you do the non-fro version first then do one with the fro. Or rather "go with the fro"
black_dynamite04.jpg

n500059444_983457_4648.jpg

Also, would love the severed head of Bullhorn.
thumbnail.aspx

Small picture, but I could provide more. :lol

Black dynamite sure ..but Gambol!? ..i bet he would just be lost on most people in a dark knight display.

It is the sideshow sculpt! search for Shawn of the Dead.
It's a beautiful sculpt, infact so was Ed, but It's a shame the processing at the factory let It down and ended up loosing so much of the detail.

I'd love a cast of it that would have ended up looking as crisp as that.

Yeah, the final result of the Sideshow sculpt sucks. I own it and have always been disappointed. I just think it would be cool to actually have two versions one with a goatee for Shaun of the Dead & one without for Hot Fuzz. Just making a suggestion.

Hi, how about
James MacArthur (Danny "Danno" Williams) and Jack Lord (Steve McGarrett) from Hawaii 5-0 (of course the original series!)
:pray:

Despite the trillion "Titanic" figures that came out, there's not been a single half-way decent sculpt of Kate Winslet yet. I'd love to see her.

Back