Popcultureshock Guile Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the newsletter a couple of hours ago LOL(right now its 9am). I was actually up when they went up for pre-order but I'm not collecting this line so it really didn't matter to me. I think its safe to say that when I plan on purchasing something, I won't rely on the newsletter. I'll just tough it out and hang around the forums and see what is going on :chew

yes you won't receive the newsletter in your email until way after it has gone up.

the point is to go on to sideshows site and log into the newsletter section, then just refresh until you see the new one. that's the easiest way to do it, as they post this before you see the items on the site (usually). then you just click on the links and you can order.

:peace

yes you won't receive the newsletter in your email until way after it has gone up.

the point is to go on to sideshows site and log into the newsletter section, then just refresh until you see the new one. that's the easiest way to do it, as they post this before you see the items on the site (usually). then you just click on the links and you can order.

:peace

words of a veteran right there, several tours of duty :lecture

I secured the EX version but i'll let him go for a Vega Ken [regs] combo.

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=3260191&postcount=1565

PopCultureShock; said:
Lets have a heart to heart chat here regarding Guile edition sizes

I severely underestimated the popularity of this statue.

After reviewing the numbers the wait list on Guile is 300% higher than the pre-orders on the regular and 200% higher on the EX.

Sideshow and I are inundated with complaints from collectors and retailers from around the world saying the edition size was way too small.

So Ill be honest, we are considering retroactively increasing it. As a business its not good to piss off THAT many people who want to collect your statue.

It could really hurt the line down the road.

One of the things we are considering is, as a 'sorry' for increasing the ES to include Charlie's Dog Tags at no extra charge for everyone who ordered the first round. The second round people would not get Charlies Dog Tags. So there is something special for those who did get in early.

Right now we are discussing raising the regular ES 200 pcs and the EX 50 pcs.

Its really a difficult position to be in.

What are your thoughts ?

thats a tricky situation for them to be in, whatever they decide its going to piss off collectors one way or another so i say raise the ES to try to prevent scalping.

Back