Popcultureshock Guile Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a tricky situation for them to be in, whatever they decide its going to piss off collectors one way or another so i say raise the ES to try to prevent scalping.

PopCultureShock; said:
Well like I said , the wait list on the regular is about 1000 pcs...so increasing it 200 doesnt even come close

The wait list on the EX is about 250 pieces so increasing it 50 doesnt come close to filling those either.

:horror:horror

wow didnt know he was that popular. so there if they do then that will give 250 people a chance to own this statue and it will still be fairly limited. i say they should go for it

thats a tricky situation for them to be in, whatever they decide its going to piss off collectors one way or another so i say raise the ES to try to prevent scalping.

Meh!!! it wouldnt piss me off. Im just super stoked being able to own such a cool statue. But as I did get in the first round I will be taking my dog tags please :monkey3.

1000 for the WL, I hope Jerry realizes 70% are probably uncommited hopefuls or randoms. If this line is that popular, why is regular Cammy Still going for retail? Shes a great sculpt. Then again, theres alot of Cammy out there.

Last edited:
Increase the ES a bit, Jerry. Make yourself more money, and please those who want one..yeah some will be ticked but I think more will be pleased.

If Jerrys that concerned about the "collectors" will we be seeing an edition increase for Akuma and Ryu to fulfil all those that missed out and if Sideshow themselves are worried about the "collectors" will we be seeing an edition increase in Hulk PF, Doom PF, Capt America PF and all the other grails people are desperate for?
Don't make me laugh, It's all about the money don't be fooled into thinking anything different.

Last edited:
Glad to hear there are like minded people on this thread.
I told Jerry on SF that ultimately increasing the ES was a good thing, and for every 1 flipper he pisses off, he will make 2 more happy customers.

I fit into that category. I was unable to be online the day of and the day after this piece released, so I got on the WL 3 days too late. After he decided to up the ES, I told him that if his actions reached out as far as me, then he's got a new customer that will be interested in collecting his future works, and what do you know, my waitlist converted tonight!

So if flippers want to cancel, just remember there are 1,000 more on the waitlist who would be happy to have their orders filled. Down with the scalpers market!

Glad to hear there are like minded people on this thread.
I told Jerry on SF that ultimately increasing the ES was a good thing, and for every 1 flipper he pisses off, he will make 2 more happy customers.

I fit into that category. I was unable to be online the day of and the day after this piece released, so I got on the WL 3 days too late. After he decided to up the ES, I told him that if his actions reached out as far as me, then he's got a new customer that will be interested in collecting his future works, and what do you know, my waitlist converted tonight!

So if flippers want to cancel, just remember there are 1,000 more on the waitlist who would be happy to have their orders filled. Down with the scalpers market!

amen to that - mine converted as well.

Congrats to you both =)

I think increasing the ES was a good idea this time, since the demand is there. So jerry did the right thing IMO.

everyone is talking about the ES increase...

How come nobody is asking for a Price decrease?
China Factory loves this. they get more order and increase MOQ means lower prices... or at least discount on factory end...
Can we request for a Price retraction>>>!!!!

Exclusive lowered to 299.99 and regular 289.99?

So everyone can be happier... :banana

everyone is talking about the ES increase...

How come nobody is asking for a Price decrease?
China Factory loves this. they get more order and increase MOQ means lower prices... or at least discount on factory end...
Can we request for a Price retraction>>>!!!!

Exclusive lowered to 299.99 and regular 289.99?

So everyone can be happier... :banana

Jerry talked about this over on SF... the price does not go down until he makes over 750 of them or something... so the edition size was increased... but the price per sculpt remained the same.

I want Jerry to make the most $ he can, glad it wasn't lowered. Keep 'em coming Jerry!

Not too happy about the ES increase but still love the piece.

I hope Jerry starts making the Bigger Guys fast... Sagat, Bison, T-Hawk, E. Honda.. hope the China currency dont get any stronger...

Back