Popcultureshock Guile Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine - pretty pissed off. First there was the mix up with the waitlist so they had to cancel my ex order. I was happy with their response of free shipping (considering I'm international) and a 20% discount. I opened him up today to find the comb holding hand has broken off. It's a clean break so I can glue it back, but it will still leave a visible break line.

Just got mine - pretty pissed off. First there was the mix up with the waitlist so they had to cancel my ex order. I was happy with their response of free shipping (considering I'm international) and a 20% discount. I opened him up today to find the comb holding hand has broken off. It's a clean break so I can glue it back, but it will still leave a visible break line.

Theres a handful of pi**ed off people on SF that were talking about entire arms and legs being clean broken off! I got lucky with no issues on mine, but I was pi**ed to see they are still using the same cheap styrofoam for the packout, I can't imagine that stuff can protect anything. A ton of it flaked and broke off just opening and unpacking, I still can't seem to get it all vacuumed up.

That aside the statue itself is amazing, I think Jerry and CO outdid themselves and it looks fantastic in my collection, very, very great piece of art.

That would be my only complaint, spend an extra 10 cents per unit and pack these things out right.

Back