Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^
Anyone who reads that is going to think that now :lol

You need to get this piece Monger. I know your been thinking about it :)

This Statue is seriously not getting enough love. I cant believe I got him for £170 delivered. My favourite piece which I own to date & is going to be damn hard to beat.

eqype4ad.jpg

baty9u7u.jpg

2y3yja9e.jpg

ymazu4ad.jpg

Oh, this Dredd statue is outstanding. I ran to buy this after watching the Dredd 3D movie (on blu-ray 3D...never made it to the theatre for this one. Highly, highly recommended action flick for anyone that hasn't seen it. Watch it in 3D with a 7.1 sound system or you're missing out).

I freaking love it. Actually, I love it so much, I pre-ordered the Judge Death "Death Sentence" edition to go along with it. And to be honest, other than the movie, I don't know much about the character or the Dredd universe. So, who cares if you follow Dredd...just get this freaking statue now! You won't regret it.

Oh, this Dredd statue is outstanding. I ran to buy this after watching the Dredd 3D movie (on blu-ray 3D...never made it to the theatre for this one. Highly, highly recommended action flick for anyone that hasn't seen it. Watch it in 3D with a 7.1 sound system or you're missing out).

I freaking love it. Actually, I love it so much, I pre-ordered the Judge Death "Death Sentence" edition to go along with it. And to be honest, other than the movie, I don't know much about the character or the Dredd universe. So, who cares if you follow Dredd...just get this freaking statue now! You won't regret it.

You should definitely give some Dredd comics a read. It's crazy violent entertainment. I remember my mum taking home my 1st Dredd comic when I was a kid, she couldn't of known what it was because she would never of bought me that knowing how violent it was but I loved it. It made a refreshing change when all I was used to reading at the time was the Beano & Dandy if you know what they are :lol

You should definitely give some Dredd comics a read. It's crazy violent entertainment. I remember my mum taking home my 1st Dredd comic when I was a kid, she couldn't of known what it was because she would never of bought me that knowing how violent it was but I loved it. It made a refreshing change when all I was used to reading at the time was the Beano & Dandy if you know what they are :lol

Nothing like pulling a fast one on your mom! Ha, I did crap like that all the time. "No, mom, Predator isn't a violent movie..." Things like that.:rotfl Oh, the memories...

I might check out some Dredd comics soon...thinking of picking up a few of the "casefiles" collected editions.

I'm really hoping PCS make an Anderson to go along side Dredd. Anyone know if PCS are planning on making her?
dududeqe.jpg

Last edited:
True...but this one is worth it in my opinion...and I'm a fringe Dredd fan at best (loved Dredd 3D...loved it! but never read a Dredd comic).

I'm a fringe fan also, really liked the new Dredd movie and even enjoy the 90s one for its cinematography and awesome Silverstri soundtrack. But that's why I can't justify the price.

I'm a fringe fan also, really liked the new Dredd movie and even enjoy the 90s one for its cinematography and awesome Silverstri soundtrack. But that's why I can't justify the price.

Yeah the retail price was so expensive for this. I knew it was not going to hold up in the aftermarket. I will wait longer to see if I might want to pick him up or not. If the price is very nice, I may.

The exclusive for this was pricey, for sure. The reg can be had for a reasonable price, though...and for me, there was no real incentive to get the EX.

I'm not saying that everyone needs to get this statue, but I will say that if you are thinking about it, and are on the fence, you will not regret this purchase. This statue is so nice...in terms of quality, it stands up to any Sideshow piece in my collection, including Spider-Man com, Venom com, Wolverine PF, Hulk Maq, Iron Man mark VI.

I want to but with so many others I'm running out of space. :wave

Make space he's well worth it. I've got a few grail pieces like the comic Thor & Captain America PF's. I actually find this piece more impressive. This is actually the statue that gets most looked at by friends to :)

Even the Reg ES is only 300. I know how much you like your ES :lecture :wave

Just found this thread. I agree with the above. Quality wise this piece is up there with sideshow grails (even my lowly regular). The sculpt, pose, weight, size and paint are all outstanding and as RB says the ES is shockingly low. To UK collectors this will be a piece that will be very hard to get in time as I know it's safely in my favourite list. At least 9 statues in my collection would be sold before him. I have a HD video review of the regular piece "in the can" but have yet to post to you tube (need to add dramatic music and edit etc).

Re Anderson. I am crossing my fingers. I personally haven't gone for the Death preorder as with young children he would definitely get on my wife's pissed off list but I want that to sell so we get Anderson. In my opinion like dredd you would not get a better Anderson collectible than a PCS 1/4.

Very jealous of the price RB payed as I paid £300 new mib. However he's still worth it...no question. Out of interest just completed a sold items search on ebay.co.uk (so may be cheaper in states) and found that one sold at auction (so not at inflated bin or even offers) for £260 inc shipping (so near $400) and it was damaged (only slightly as it was a chip out of the bottom of the stick...but still damaged).

Update: think that one might have been RBs one looking at the ebay seller name and location. Nooooooooooooooooooo matey.

BW Gas

Last edited:
Yeah I sold my one unfortunately. It's a stunning piece but I have to focus just on Marvel & DC like I originaly planned & I only buy the good guys to. I've been trying to be really strict with myself because I know what I'm like & I spiral out of control. I was really close to getting Death & buying back the Joker PF a few weeks back so I sold Dredd to end it. I was also looking at buying the Dark Rider & Stormtrooper PF's. I'd love to be one of them who can collect everything I want but I can't unfortunately especially with a 2nd baby on the way.

Dredd's going to be missed but a girl called Kim bought it from me & she was really happy with it so its all good :)

I still can't quite convince myself to truly love the sculpt so I've yet to pick this up still :lol Maybe once Death comes in I'll feel the need to pick up Dredd.

Yeah I sold my one unfortunately. It's a stunning piece but I have to focus just on Marvel & DC like I originaly planned & I only buy the good guys to. I've been trying to be really strict with myself because I know what I'm like & I spiral out of control. I was really close to getting Death & buying back the Joker PF a few weeks back so I sold Dredd to end it. I was also looking at buying the Dark Rider & Stormtrooper PF's. I'd love to be one of them who can collect everything I want but I can't unfortunately especially with a 2nd baby on the way.

Dredd's going to be missed but a girl called Kim bought it from me & she was really happy with it so its all good :)

Noooooooooo!!! Dredd is so awesome! Well, at least he went to a loving home :) In all honesty, I have some mild regret myself for pulling the trigger on Judge Death without really knowing much about the character. I just love my Dredd so much, and I try to have one arch enemy to go with all of my heroes, so (I won't be doing that for DC characters, though)...I'm sure when I have it in hand, it will look great.

I still can't quite convince myself to truly love the sculpt so I've yet to pick this up still :lol Maybe once Death comes in I'll feel the need to pick up Dredd.

This piece is outstanding, my friend...get one before it's too late.

Back