Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was a PF I'd be all over it but it isn't so I'm not. I've got to stick to my theme but this does look like a real nice piece. Hopefully SS will make a Dredd PF one day

i liked this but not my fav character so pass....... i cancelled my wait-list too.... have to go very selective from now on 1/4 scale n best representation of character ...... ohh only fav characters :wink1:

No Kenneth parts (like everybody else), but I'm sure Jerry will get it sorted out....

EGADS, is this thing AWESOME!

check out the pics (from my phone, so not the best, but...)

gs3picsben745_zps9b8fe680.jpg

gs3picsben765_zps2ea54ac3.jpg

gs3picsben762_zps729e1457.jpg

gs3picsben727_zps7930afbf.jpg

gs3picsben769_zps536fe57f.jpg

If this was a PF I'd be all over it but it isn't so I'm not. I've got to stick to my theme but this does look like a real nice piece. Hopefully SS will make a Dredd PF one day

What would even be mixed media on a PF Dredd? I feel like the outfit is better sculpted.

A reg just sold for about $300 shipped on Ebay. I think I'll pick up the next Reg that goes up though honestly I see the price only going down from here. I would prefer the Reg since I don't care for the EX base.

the 1/4 ex base is what really makes this statue pop, if you can get the regular for $300 i guess it's okie but ex is where it's at for this statue.

with such low es and all around excellent quality, this will be a grail in a few years for sure.

too bad i am still waiting for a replacement :monkey4

the 1/4 ex base is what really makes this statue pop, if you can get the regular for $300 i guess it's okie but ex is where it's at for this statue.

with such low es and all around excellent quality, this will be a grail in a few years for sure.

Sorry but I couldn't care less about some some rolled out dead guy being stood on top of for this statue especially for an extra $100 or more :dunno As far as I am concerned the REG is the way to go unless you're totally loaded. Once he's up on my top shelf the base will be the last thing people care about or even notice.

Sorry but I couldn't care less about some some rolled out dead guy being stood on top of for this statue especially for an extra $100 or more :dunno As far as I am concerned the REG is the way to go unless you're totally loaded. Once he's up on my top shelf the base will be the last thing people care about or even notice.

But with the exclusive you get both and the dead guy looks cool...each to their own though.

But with the exclusive you get both and the dead guy looks cool...each to their own though.

You get both yeah, but not for free :lol Usually it's just a difference of ten dollars from REG to EX, but here it is a whopping one hundred. :monkey1

replacement for ??

The EX is missing the 2nd base

Everybody's is, brother. And to be clear...it's not a second base (even though that was how it was described in the solicitation) it's just the "call me Kenneth" robot parts to swap out for Sharky.....

No worries tho' as it seems Jerry M is assuring everyone that all EX owners will be getting these in due time (still sux we have to wait.)

Just received:

"Dear Judge Dredd Collector,

Thank you for your recent order for the Exclusive Judge Dredd Diorama, item xyz.

We apologize that your item was sent out with a missing accessory, however; we are happy to inform you that the 'Call-Me-Kenneth' pieces from the regular version will be provided by Pop Culture Shock and we will be shipping these items out to you shortly upon arrival.

We greatly appreciate your patience during this matter. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,"

Back