Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only issue I have with PCS (not exactly a complaint) is their exclusive version is always so much better than the regular version, making the regular one look disappointingly inferior. In the case of Dredd, the ex version has a wonderful base, almost like an additional statue, while the regular one got a pretty plain base (still a great piece though). I expect the ex version to be superior, but not that drastic please?

Last edited:
Dredd's going to be missed but a girl called Kim bought it from me & she was really happy with it so its all good :)

Damn! I was watching that on eBay and just checking my finances. Just as I had everything in place, someone beat me to chase. Win some, lose some.:slap

With regards to the EX version of Dredd, don't forget the extra figure/base basically doubled the price. Whilst it's still an amazing piece I'd settle for the regular (which is still full of awesome!!!)

Very jealous of those who managed to pick this up.

Even though I sold mine I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is thinking about getting it though.

If this was a Marvel or DC character I would never of sold him but my OCD wouldn't allow me to mix him in on my Marvel or DC Shelfs so I had to let him go :(

I actually prefer the Reg base to the Ex base. I find the Ex base to much & takes focus away from Dredd but that's me. I am quite a minimalist ;)

The ex diorama is an imposing piece but even rrp was signifcantly more than the reg and would take more space than most shelves have. The base on the reg is not plain. You get call me Kenneth and its a broken rubble version of the megacity badge. Very cool

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

The ex diorama is an imposing piece but even rrp was signifcantly more than the reg and would take more space than most shelves have. The base on the reg is not plain. You get call me Kenneth and its a broken rubble version of the megacity badge. Very cool

I honestly did not notice that before...that is cool.

My review of the regular edition is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqXuYYg3vlQ

I am proud of the intro. Its what Dredd deserves lol

Nice review, Gasdoc! I totally agree on Dredd 3D...spectacular movie. The 3D blu-ray disc has an outstanding 7.1 audio track, and the 3D looks great...it's a great disc for showing off your home theatre system, and it's an action packed movie as well. One of my current favorites.

Thanks guys.

I was actually kicking myself as I forgot to switch out the lawgiver to the older version for you. It does feature. Its shown in a close up in the intro. Sorry.

Gas

Just picked up the EX version of this statue. My first SS PCS purchase! Managed to get him for 470 shipped which unless I'm missing something appears to be less than original retail on this statue? Thanks for the review Gas. Really sold me on this piece

Just picked up the EX version of this statue. My first SS PCS purchase! Managed to get him for 470 shipped which unless I'm missing something appears to be less than original retail on this statue? Thanks for the review Gas. Really sold me on this piece

Dredd is such an impressive piece that I picked up Judge Death to go with it! You'll be pleased with it for sure!

I believe these will be the only 2 Dredd statues in this line. Jerry stated himself that the Judge Death sales were less than stellar when someone asked about Judge Anderson.

Dredd is such an impressive piece that I picked up Judge Death to go with it! You'll be pleased with it for sure!

Good to hear your confidence in this piece. Love the movies but ive never read the comic. Ive heard a lot of great things about this statue and the reviews i have watched make it look like a phenomenal pick up. Saw one on ebay and low balled but he accepted the price so im eagerly awaiting shipment.

Good to hear your confidence in this piece. Love the movies but ive never read the comic. Ive heard a lot of great things about this statue and the reviews i have watched make it look like a phenomenal pick up. Saw one on ebay and low balled but he accepted the price so im eagerly awaiting shipment.
I've never read a Judge Dredd comic either...I loved Dredd 3D, though! I bought the Dredd piece soon after watching that because I loved it so much!

I believe these will be the only 2 Dredd statues in this line. Jerry stated himself that the Judge Death sales were less than stellar when someone asked about Judge Anderson.

Well, there are only 125 pieces of the Death Sentence edition of Judge Death, and it's still available. I ordered it day 1 thinking it would sell out quickly...looks like I misjudged that one. Oh well, it'll look great with Dredd.

I've never read a Judge Dredd comic either...I loved Dredd 3D, though! I bought the Dredd piece soon after watching that because I loved it so much!

Yeah in all honesty that movie was my motivation as well. Still think the movie was done amazingly well. Not sure why it wasnt as popular as i think it had the potential to be but none the less i own it and will probably pop it in tonight in anticipation of the newly acquired statue. Comic version is fine by me

Yeah in all honesty that movie was my motivation as well. Still think the movie was done amazingly well. Not sure why it wasnt as popular as i think it had the potential to be but none the less i own it and will probably pop it in tonight in anticipation of the newly acquired statue. Comic version is fine by me

Don't count on a movie version PF any time soon (although, I'd buy that if you're reading this, SS).

Quick question guys..

I got my judge today and he arrived in perfect shape but the weird thing is he's unnumbered. What I mean is the box and the base both show a blank mark where the number is supposed to be. So it reads blank out of 150... It doesn't say sample or AP or anything like that on the base or art box. Anyone have a clue as to what that means? Like did they just plain forget to put a number in?

Quick question guys..

I got my judge today and he arrived in perfect shape but the weird thing is he's unnumbered. What I mean is the box and the base both show a blank mark where the number is supposed to be. So it reads blank out of 150... It doesn't say sample or AP or anything like that on the base or art box. Anyone have a clue as to what that means? Like did they just plain forget to put a number in?

Not sure...I'll have to check mine. I'll let you know.

I was a big fan of the comic before the movie. I ordered the Judge Death exclusive from PCS and bought the exclusive Judge Dredd off eBay. It's never been opened, so I'm concerned that this may be one of the ones without the Call Me Kenneth base. Is there anything I can do if that's the case? Otherwise I'm really looking forward to receiving these. I'm disappointed to hear that Judge Death didn't sell well.

Back