Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a big fan of the comic before the movie. I ordered the Judge Death exclusive from PCS and bought the exclusive Judge Dredd off eBay. It's never been opened, so I'm concerned that this may be one of the ones without the Call Me Kenneth base. Is there anything I can do if that's the case? Otherwise I'm really looking forward to receiving these. I'm disappointed to hear that Judge Death didn't sell well.

So there were three versions then I take it? PCS EX Sideshow EX and reg? PCS EX came with both bases? I picked up judge death. So did Bmutha. The pair will look great

I was a big fan of the comic before the movie. I ordered the Judge Death exclusive from PCS and bought the exclusive Judge Dredd off eBay. It's never been opened, so I'm concerned that this may be one of the ones without the Call Me Kenneth base. Is there anything I can do if that's the case? Otherwise I'm really looking forward to receiving these. I'm disappointed to hear that Judge Death didn't sell well.

I heard that PCS was sending out the missing parts to people. Maybe contact them and see if there are any left.

I have the Death exclusive on PO, too...looking forward to that piece.

So there were three versions then I take it? PCS EX Sideshow EX and reg? PCS EX came with both bases? I picked up judge death. So did Bmutha. The pair will look great

I think there were only 2. At the time it came out, I believe that SS was PCS's distributor. So I think the only ex was the sideshow one.

As far as I know they are two versions of Judge Death and two versions of Judge Dredd. The Sideshow ex of Dredd and PCS exclusive "Death Sentence" Judge Death and the standard versions. I didn't know about the situation of the missing pieces until I read this thread a few hours ago. I assume Sideshow had enough to cover all of the exclusives. Hopefully I can get it if mine shows up without it.

As far as I know they are two versions of Judge Death and two versions of Judge Dredd. The Sideshow ex of Dredd and PCS exclusive "Death Sentence" Judge Death and the standard versions. I didn't know about the situation of the missing pieces until I read this thread a few hours ago. I assume Sideshow had enough to cover all of the exclusives. Hopefully I can get it if mine shows up without it.

The 2nd base was never in the box. PCS had to send them out

Thanks for the info. I contacted the seller about this. I asked if he/she obtained the pieces and will include them when the statue ships or help me get them from PCS or Sideshow if necessary. Since these were supposed to be included and are on the description of their eBay listing, hopefully that will be the case. I really do want the versatility of having both base options.

That's not too bad. Not far off from retail price

Yeah, good score man. You'll be pleased with this piece, it really is top notch!

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to receiving this. I keep checking the tracking to see how much longer till it gets here. :) It looks incredible in the photos in this thread and on the videos I've seen on YouTube, but I'm sure it looks even better in person. Hopefully PCS will be shipping Judge Death soon.

Any pics, Did you order Death?
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to receiving this. I keep checking the tracking to see how much longer till it gets here. :) It looks incredible in the photos in this thread and on the videos I've seen on YouTube, but I'm sure it looks even better in person. Hopefully PCS will be shipping Judge Death soon.

I pre-ordered the PCS EX Judge Death. I'll take some pics of Dredd soon. It is a really awesome statue. I took a quick one with my phone to use as my avatar, but I want to take some better ones with my camera. I'm expecting my ARH Medusa soon, so I'll probably take pics of both at the same time.

Ok, looking back through this thread I can't find too many shots of this piece in the packaging. Does anyone know where the hell the Call Me Kenneth head fits into the packaging? I am trying to get mine boxed up.

Back