POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in Canada purchased from popcultcha recently? Any additional duties/taxes from Canada Post once it's in Canada?

Popcultcha 20% off in-stock items atm
I don't imaging this is still an active discount? If so, what is the code?

Also, I have order a few in stock Hot Toys from them and loved all parts of their service and delivery. Has anyone pre-ordered Hot Toys from them? Is it a good experience too?

I don't imaging this is still an active discount? If so, what is the code?

Also, I have order a few in stock Hot Toys from them and loved all parts of their service and delivery. Has anyone pre-ordered Hot Toys from them? Is it a good experience too?
The 20% sale is over. 😔

I’ve been buying from them for nearly 10 years I’m a local and visiting their store tomorrow. They have had a few rough patches in terms of customer service quality but they have improved since Covid and their website updates. Preordering HT from them is fine with one caveat - they get their stock very late, after most other retailers do, on average 3-4 months after the original HK release.

I’ve been buying from them for nearly 10 years I’m a local and visiting their store tomorrow. They have had a few rough patches in terms of customer service quality but they have improved since Covid and their website updates. Preordering HT from them is fine with one caveat - they get their stock very late, after most other retailers do, on average 3-4 months after the original HK release.
Let us know what the store experience is like.

Let us know what the store experience is like.
I’ve been there before. They have two stores, the one I’m going to is traditional retail a couple of floors with a ton of pop vinyls, books, toys, collectibles etc

I will post some photos. They typically don’t have a lot of 1/6 in the store. They sell most of that though the online/warehouse.

The second store is cool, it does sell stuff similar to the retail store but it’s a big warehouse predominantly taken up by a museum (items are not for sale) and it’s mostly statues and 1/6. It’s very cool, a lot of 1/6 to drool over lol.

I’ve been there before. They have two stores, the one I’m going to is traditional retail a couple of floors with a ton of pop vinyls, books, toys, collectibles etc

I will post some photos. They typically don’t have a lot of 1/6 in the store. They sell most of that though the online/warehouse.

The second store is cool, it does sell stuff similar to the retail store but it’s a big warehouse predominantly taken up by a museum (items are not for sale) and it’s mostly statues and 1/6. It’s very cool, a lot of 1/6 to drool over lol.
Thanks man. Any pics you post would be appreciated. The second store sounds like a dream come true. How cool to have a museum in the store.

Last edited:
Back