Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn sorry the hear Jaws......spoils the fun....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got mine.. But not without issues.. One of the toes was broken and the teeth on the reg head has issues... PCS customer service has been great though. Will keep everyone updated.

I give PCS CS an A+ thus far.

Glad you like it.

I'd like to give a huge shout out to you Shoo for hooking me up and transferring your AP order to me. Shoo transferred the order at cost when he could've probably gone to evilbay to make an easy buck. Hats off to you sir! Thanks! :duff

Got mine.. But not without issues.. One of the toes was broken and the teeth on the reg head has issues... PCS customer service has been great though. Will keep everyone updated.

Dang, sucks. It sounds like PCS is taking care of us though. My EX (hopefully AP) replacement head should ship Monday. They didn't say what I'll need to do with the damaged one yet. Hopefully I can ship it back in the packaging they send the replacement in. I absolutely hate destroying (even damaged) art.

Dang, sucks. It sounds like PCS is taking care of us though. My EX (hopefully AP) replacement head should ship Monday. They didn't say what I'll need to do with the damaged one yet. Hopefully I can ship it back in the packaging they send the replacement in. I absolutely hate destroying (even damaged) art.

If they don't.....I might buy if off ya for a test repaint head.
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to give a huge shout out to you Shoo for hooking me up and transferring your AP order to me. Shoo transferred the order at cost when he could've probably gone to evilbay to make an easy buck. Hats off to you sir! Thanks! :duff

Thank you for being such a nice guy. :)

Hi guys, I decided to do a review and repaint on my wolf. I still need to go in the the airbrush in spots, but it has a lot more depth IMO...although it's hard to show in pictures. Let me know what you guys think...

IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys! I totally agree. I saw Rafael Robledo rework it a bit and it looked so good I had to rework mine. I also did some work around the nails that had great effect. The video shows most of what I did. It's worth the hour spent on it. I'll add some dark shading here and there when life settles down....all of my statues seem to be hitting at the same time, which is a great problem to have, and also a bad one. lol

nice job. How did you do it? All ait brush. Any dry brush?

I did a black wash over all the areas with fur, then dry brushed dark gray and medium gray on top. Then I repainted the claws (mine were sloppy) and added some black just behind the nails to give them better separation and shading.

I realize most won't want to do this, but I also glued down the popcorn. I plan on leaving it displayed with it, and I don't want to have to deal with pieces of popcorn all over the place when I clean and dust.

I did a black wash over all the areas with fur, then dry brushed dark gray and medium gray on top. Then I repainted the claws (mine were sloppy) and added some black just behind the nails to give them better separation and shading.

I realize most won't want to do this, but I also glued down the popcorn. I plan on leaving it displayed with it, and I don't want to have to deal with pieces of popcorn all over the place when I clean and dust.

This is pretty much my plan....

I will glue the popcorn down with hot glue which is easy to remove should you need too.

Going to add some purple to the eye cavities. And a lot more grey hairs aroun the face.

Nice work and review. Mine is stuck at customs since Thursday last week so this might even show up on actual Halloween day now. Anyway, can't wait to finally get this after all this time. Relieved to hear the positive reviews by everybody that's gotten one so far. Except for the minor repaints here and there.

This is pretty much my plan....

I will glue the popcorn down with hot glue which is easy to remove should you need too.

Going to add some purple to the eye cavities. And a lot more grey hairs aroun the face.

Awesome. Please post pics when you're done...I'd love to see how the purple looks!

Nice work and review. Mine is stuck at customs since Thursday last week so this might even show up on actual Halloween day now. Anyway, can't wait to finally get this after all this time. Relieved to hear the positive reviews by everybody that's gotten one so far. Except for the minor repaints here and there.

It is a great piece. Repaints aren't necessary. Still killer outta the box.

This piece is so much better in person the pictures do not do it justice at all. I can't wait to get it painted.
c772fb4de880eec12c6267601bdcb443.jpg
f3444906eb742dc5c116a5bcab86dba2.jpg
86e3378b0d141dc9513352c2fc3c398f.jpg
5e6e270d728f4fba13cdbe25ea2b234c.jpg
3169eec396fb1e8247eee047aca15ee9.jpg
c2c2144eeab22cb2b717e368043eec90.jpg
d9294fbcf48899d96dcd58a2fc17bce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This piece is so much better in person the pictures do not do it justice at all. I can't wait to get it painted.
c772fb4de880eec12c6267601bdcb443.jpg
f3444906eb742dc5c116a5bcab86dba2.jpg
86e3378b0d141dc9513352c2fc3c398f.jpg
5e6e270d728f4fba13cdbe25ea2b234c.jpg
3169eec396fb1e8247eee047aca15ee9.jpg
c2c2144eeab22cb2b717e368043eec90.jpg
d9294fbcf48899d96dcd58a2fc17bce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Those lights really do it justice!!! Great pics!!

I wanna take pics of this guy everytime I see it...

2f7d712bd4e3b0c94160f80c0e9982cf.jpg

Thanks for the step by step.... I see you spelled it out in the video but I could not get it to play as I was out of town and was having internet issues..

I think I may just give this a try...

Thanks!

Back