Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dude! I got the statue today but not opening for another few hours until gf comes over after work :D

First thing's first though:

22791572_10156705741584638_1853463546613997975_o.jpg

This is supposed to be an AP.

My EX head has a broken tooth and a scratched tooth. Emailed PCS about it already. Overall it’s very cool. The paint could be better but it’s not bad.

3daf8716fc037c833b76031d900326aa.jpg

fffc1ac2acce5178548f09b0e37bd3c0.jpg

49a6a743251dad7b143bcc21b13d8c67.jpg

368904dcdd9469916ba6cc78b0bb582c.jpg

And the damaged teeth:

27abb7af6b3b033c91c96e3acd52c8c4.jpg

f80418d1288ecb41fadc0f806cd85e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks Patriot. I dunno about PCS and returns and all....hopefully they make it right.
The AP does look a bit nicer....

That sucks Patriot. I dunno about PCS and returns and all....hopefully they make it right.
The AP does look a bit nicer....

Yeah I have bad luck with statues so I'm not too surprised. I have no reason to doubt PCS' CS so hopefully it all goes smooth.

Gotta check my teeth.

The statue is a lot cooler than I thought it would be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree and it will look 100% better once modified

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree and it will look 100% better once modified

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yep, now that life is calming down....plan to start my mods , finish my custom Bub and sell a few things to make room....

Collecting has taken a back seat before this statue reinvigorated me.

GHostbusters are coming also...

Thanks Jaws. I love this piece. It’s my first statue in years. PCS says they have replacement heads so... looking good. [emoji1303]

Thanks Jaws. I love this piece. It’s my first statue in years. PCS says they have replacement heads so... looking good. [emoji1303]

Good to hear that! Yeah this thing does lack some details The but shelf presence is tremendous so it's easy to let that slide....

Will the replacement be an artist proof thou?

Good to hear that! Yeah this thing does lack some details The but shelf presence is tremendous so it's easy to let that slide....

Will the replacement be an artist proof thou?

I asked that specifically and the answer was yes. I suspect there’s no difference and they’ll just send me another ex head, but we’ll see.

I asked that specifically and the answer was yes. I suspect there’s no difference and they’ll just send me another ex head, but we’ll see.

Looked like the blood app was better to me...

How did you get the AP? I didn't see the offering? Was it more?

Got mine.. But not without issues.. One of the toes was broken and the teeth on the reg head has issues... PCS customer service has been great though. Will keep everyone updated.

Back